Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V, Harley VROD (Night Rod)
261 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
a friend just got a C7 and i told him to get the clear Bra etc and he said a friend of his told him about this Ceramic Pro coat that is scratch proof and comes with a life time warranty. You can even do it on the inside of the car on leather etc and the total cost was lower than 1100. I have been googling and i see nothing but reviews from PROs but no user reviews have you guys used this thing and is it worth it to remove my tape and get this done instead as this will cover the whole car compared to just the front bumper etc.

·
Registered
Gone; ‘09 V, ‘13 V coupe. Curr; ‘14 PG Vsport prem w/Kona interior
6,177 Posts
There is some talk about it on various blogs. For exterior paint protection it is done in multiple coatings (more coatings, better protection). Apparently this stuff has been around for a while and hasn't exactly caught fire among professional detailers.

I copied this from Auto Geek online.

http://www.autogeekonline.net/forum/product-reviews/74205-ceramic-pro.html

·
Registered
'14 CTS-V LongRoof; '16 ATS-V Sedan,' 04 Trailblazer 4x4; '10 CTS LongRoof gone but never forgotten
14,182 Posts
...me neither. And remove your 3M and install this? Not me, but please let us know your results if you decide to go in that direction.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Coming from a pro detailer. I reccomend CarPros CQuartz line for ceramic paint coatings. CPRO is a very hyped up coating. CQuartz has been tried and tested. Keep your clear bra on your car or get the whole thing covered if you'd like. THEN coat the car. Not only will this farther protect the film and vehicle it will make it a WHOLE lot easier to keep it clean this getting big of unprotected film can be a real pain. While these paint coatings can be scratch resistant to a degree since they are harder then the clear, they are not scratch proof. So delicate care is still needed when maintaining the vehicles finish. If you have any questions regarding a paint coating shoot me a email at [email protected]

1 - 5 of 5 Posts