Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi All:
I guess I would be a in-law of the Caddy, I have a Silverado SS with the 6.0 Caddy engine. I am interested in any engine mods and I think that the mud flaps that go on the Escalade my fit the SS.

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
shopman1 said:
Hi All:
I guess I would be a in-law of the Caddy, I have a Silverado SS with the 6.0 Caddy engine. I am interested in any engine mods and I think that the mud flaps that go on the Escalade my fit the SS.
Hey Shopman1 - Welcome to the CadillacForums. Awesome truck! What color did you get? And how do you like the truck? Are you seriously thinking about modding the engine already?

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thanks for the Greeting

:) Thanks for the good greetings. You also have a great truck. As you can see from the picture, my SS is blue. You all should visit the silveradoss.com forum, these guys are modifying the heck out of the engine. Blowers some have pulled the engine and put in after markets. You know how it is, the SS guys would like to tear up the Ford Lightning. Myself, I have done lots of add ons however nothing to the engine as yet. Billet Grills, ARE lid, Bed Rug, under the bed tire cover to match the color of the ss, and about to do the carbon fiber thing to the dash. Fun fun.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts