Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 61 Posts

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
It's time for me to take a break.

My supporting subscription is up in a little while and I think it's time for me to back off from here for a while. I may be checking in now and again, this place is going to be a hard habit to break.

Good luck to you all, try and play nice with the kiddies..

:wave:
Bye for now.

Kev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
Kevo!

NO!!!

Who will provide classy humour?? And keep a level head in a crisis? And do fantastic photchopping?

Well, keep us posted as you go. You'll be missed around this place.
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
5,074 Posts
Kev said:
It's time for me to take a break.

My supporting subscription is up in a little while and I think it's time for me to back off from here for a while. I may be checking in now and again, this place is going to be a hard habit to break.

Good luck to you all, try and play nice with the kiddies..

:wave:
Bye for now.

Kev
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO! Why???? :(
 

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
Joined
·
10,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
An explanation is in order.

For me right now, money is tight and time has become very precious.
My time will be better spent building my business and when I have free time, if it is not spent with family, it is important to use it wisely for R/R.

For a time this place was a bit of an oasis for me, a nice little haven that I could come to for a pleasant distraction from reality. As of late it has fallen short in that department for me. I’m sure things will sort themselves out in time and this will once again become a place of recreation for me.

I feel I have made many friends here and I will miss daily interaction with you. Thanks to all of you for your friendship and acceptance.

Kev
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
5,073 Posts
90Brougham350 said:
Do the things and take the time you need buddy. We'll be here waiting for ya. :thumbsup:
I second this

I hope everyhting works out Kev, its hard, but if you are willing, you will get there.

I have every faith in you.

We all go through bad patches

I am also sorry to hear that the forums are no longer a relaxing place to be, it seems to be the way of this place of recent
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
1,063 Posts
Kev said:
An explanation is in order.

For me right now, money is tight and time has become very precious.
My time will be better spent building my business and when I have free time, if it is not spent with family, it is important to use it wisely for R/R.

For a time this place was a bit of an oasis for me, a nice little haven that I could come to for a pleasant distraction from reality. As of late it has fallen short in that department for me. I’m sure things will sort themselves out in time and this will once again become a place of recreation for me.

I feel I have made many friends here and I will miss daily interaction with you. Thanks to all of you for your friendship and acceptance.

Kev
Kev, you're one class act! I think I'll join you!:cool2:
 

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
Joined
·
22,415 Posts
Kev,
I share some insight from Vice President Hubert Humphry. He had a nice plaque on his desk. It was inscribed in Latin. Transcribed it read, "Don't Let the Bastards Grind You Down". It's been an inspiration for me.

Another inspiration was Dr. Wayne Dyer, author of "The Erroneous Zones".
In it he points out that only one person can make you angry, make you sad or make you happy. The person is you. You make the decision if someones actions upset you. I often tell myself using these two insights, "I'm not going to let the Bastards make me mad or ruin my day. It usually works for me.

Try it and stay a while longer. You know who the Bastards are. Ignore them.:yup:
I'm off the pulpit now.
 

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
Joined
·
14,607 Posts
Kev said:
An explanation is in order.

For me right now, money is tight and time has become very precious.
My time will be better spent building my business and when I have free time, if it is not spent with family, it is important to use it wisely for R/R.

For a time this place was a bit of an oasis for me, a nice little haven that I could come to for a pleasant distraction from reality. As of late it has fallen short in that department for me. I’m sure things will sort themselves out in time and this will once again become a place of recreation for me.

I feel I have made many friends here and I will miss daily interaction with you. Thanks to all of you for your friendship and acceptance.

Kev
see ya kev ....i cant say i dont agree with what your doing .....the oasis dried up didnt it dude ?
 

·
Registered
2003 Cadillac CTS
Joined
·
5,074 Posts
Stoneage_Caddy said:
see ya kev ....i cant say i dont agree with what your doing .....the oasis dried up didnt it dude ?

Ahhhhh c'mon. The oasis didn't dry up. It's just runninga little low at the moment....

Let's look at the it as half full instead of half empty OK guys :D
 
1 - 20 of 61 Posts
Top