Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello all,

Wondering if any of you run the Eibach sway bars, and if so, have you replaced the bushings? (the Eibach sway kit is the same for all CTS models).
I need new bushings bad and can't find oem replacements anywhere.. After measuring, it looks like I'm going to have to order them custom, but none of the usual aftermarket suspects (energy suspension,prothane, etc) seem to carry the 2 1/4" wide bushing...unless they are measuring where the bracket contacts the bushing, not the 'actual' bushing width. (there is a 2" wide bushing...)

any leads?

thanks in advance

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Moog had something close but I'm worried about that 1/4 inch difference.

Eibach has been no help thus far, just suggests I check with a "vendor".

I just thought someone had maybe gone through the trial and error already. I'll just order some close in size and see what happens..

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
alright, just in case anyone needs this info in the future-

Summit now has these in their virtual inventory, meaning you can order through them via phone but they will not carry on the website.

part# EIB-3878-310HK (fronts) $17.99 EIB-3878-312HK (rears) $13.99.

so who wants to buy some V sways and a set of FE4 shocks/springs?

·
Registered
2004 CTS-V
2,061 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
FYI>>>I decided to order these these since I finally put the sways back on... Found out Summit's rep gave me the wrong part numbers initially. The numbers above are for the hardware and brackets.

For bushings only, the part numbers are ES570402 for the front and ES570502 for the rear.

The fronts were about 20.00 shipped. I didn't need rears yet so I don't know the price.

Yhe eibach bars are 28mm front and 22mm rear.

In case you're wondering, these will not work with the stock front V sway bar, which is 26.5 or 26.6 mm (depending on who you ask.) Either way, too narrow to utilize these.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts