Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If you did, do they keep the door panels/rear fender cleaner? And do you have a picture of the look? How do you like them? I'm contemplating them to help keep the car clean, but I've never seen what they look like and if they are hideous, I'll just clean my car, more!

Thanks,
Dave

·
Registered
35 Posts
I installed some in mine, I must say that they make the Truck looks more aggressive. I'll post some pictures 2 morrow when the sun comes up.

Reason I got them was mainly because the 22"s splash water back as high as the rear view mirrors (when turning). I would wash the truck and minutes after the tire dressing would be all over my doors and side steps.

Do they help? Hell Yeah. Do they appeal everyone? perhaps no. But they grow on you quickly. Specially now that I could go almost 2 weeks without having to wash my truck. (Mines It's White Diamond.)

See, the truck it's beautiful but the lines by the tires go in narrower than the tires themselves. And they seem a little soft. For me this is the best accessory available for the outside... It makes my truck look more masculine and saves me plenty of elbow grease :)

·
Registered
Sedan de Ville, CTS
4,764 Posts
My dad had mudflaps on his 58 Ford, and a few other vehicles. He has been dead for 30+ years. Not sure I have seen that many since.

·
Registered
07' White Diamond EXT
475 Posts
I installed some in mine, I must say that they make the Truck looks more aggressive. I'll post some pictures 2 morrow when the sun comes up.

Reason I got them was mainly because the 22"s splash water back as high as the rear view mirrors (when turning). I would wash the truck and minutes after the tire dressing would be all over my doors and side steps.

Do they help? Hell Yeah. Do they appeal everyone? perhaps no. But they grow on you quickly. Specially now that I could go almost 2 weeks without having to wash my truck. (Mines It's White Diamond.)

See, the truck it's beautiful but the lines by the tires go in narrower than the tires themselves. And they seem a little soft. For me this is the best accessory available for the outside... It makes my truck look more masculine and saves me plenty of elbow grease :)
I have a white diamond too...you think your 22"s splash a lot...my 26"S give my truck a mud bath...but anyway my neighbor had the same 07" white diamond ext as me and his mud flaps look reallly nice and he never has any splash marks...i will be getting a rear set soon...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
So it seems that those of us the the articulating running boards cannot use front guards. Anyone know of a solution? bomdy, ever get pics? I'd like to see it just to be sure, but I don't think I can hold off! Lots of construction at my work and my truck is already a mess at two days old.

Dave

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Thanks for the pictures. I was wondering how the white ones would look. I think I like it.

Regards,
Dave

1 - 12 of 12 Posts