Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
M

·
0 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
PO76 code , service engine light, slaming into gear both drive and reverse sound familiar? How about feeling every shift sometimes even the down shift? Well after trying a used PCM on the internet I had a buddy hook me up with a new GMC PCM and free programing and install.Cost me $166.00 total. You wont find that deal but I decided to give it a try and hope it fixed the problem and IT DID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Finaly my 95 sls with only 68 k on it screams down the road nice and smooth.I can't believe how fast she is.This car ran good for a week a year and a half ago when I bought it before the shifting and power robbing started.Wow what a car. If your having these problems REPLACE THE PCM !!!!!!!

·
Registered
1995 cadillac sls
4 Posts
I know this is an older post but I have the exact same problem. CODE PO76 slams into rev. and driv. and on frist. Looking for a new PCM like you said..... how do you find somthing like this? I cant find pcms anywhere on the internet? ALso the old pcm did not work well with your car? and I thought that you could use just 95 cadillac sls pcm's? and you used a GMC PCM? I must be mistaken. Thank you for your help.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts