Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
Go Seahawks
Currently watching the super bowl on a 120 inch projection screen using a electro home marquee 9500 crt projector with 7.1 surround sound
Sheer awesomeness
:)

·
Registered
'05 ESV Platinum, 250,000 still looking fine, really fine!
1,142 Posts
Currently could care less even if the Panthers were in the game........

·
Registered
05 ESV Platinum
161 Posts
Agreed, no reason NOT to run "Beast Mode" on 2nd and goal from 1/2 yd line......and even if you do pass, why the heck do you run quick slant down middle? Defense is expecting run, so stacking box of course....lots of bodies between the tackles. At least fade to back corner of endzone if your gonna pass....where the defenders arent.

Regardless, you RUN your all pro massive Beast RB in that situation.

·
Registered
03 cadillac escalade
11,902 Posts
jrader94 said:
Agreed, no reason NOT to run "Beast Mode" on 2nd and goal from 1/2 yd line......and even if you do pass, why the heck do you run quick slant down middle? Defense is expecting run, so stacking box of course....lots of bodies between the tackles. At least fade to back corner of endzone if your gonna pass....where the defenders arent. Regardless, you RUN your all pro massive Beast RB in that situation.
Ugg I wish they hadn't done that play they would have likely won if they hadn't (yes I could see everything and that play was the worst one in the game)

·
Registered
05 ESV Platinum
161 Posts
Ugg I wish they hadn't done that play they would have likely won if they hadn't (yes I could see everything and that play was the worst one in the game)
Yeah, however the bomb to Kearse was a lucky grab that normally wouldnt happen, so it was a bit of poetic justice for the Pats since luck got them to the goaline

1 - 11 of 11 Posts