Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
59 Posts
happy New year, D. Vader. and to all. Keep the good information about the CTS coming, you do one hellva job. thanks

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Brn1 said:
happy New year, D. Vader. and to all. Keep the good information about the CTS coming, you do one hellva job. thanks
You made my day:thumbsup: Thanks!:p

·
Registered
413 Posts
Happer New Years to everyone, I love this forum, it is full of great information. And especially since I'm getting those headers!!! So sweet...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Thanks Guys. Anybody have any plans they wanna share?

Me and the wife plan to go to special New Years Dinner prepared by a retired Chef from the Walt Disney's cruise ship. They serve several dishes and each one he allows you to sample some expensive wines. If by chance you find one you like he will sell you a bottle. I went last year and really enjoyed it.

I go at 6:00pm and leave fairly early to beat the crazy drunk drivers on the roads.

·
Premium Member
2006 STS V8 AWD, '95 Ford Ranger
29,005 Posts
Here in Fairbanks it's daylight 24hrs. on the Fourth of July so the big fireworks display is on New Years Eve. I plan on loading up the family to go see that.

·
Registered
2007 CTS-V, 2001 Honda Shadow Sabre
1,640 Posts
Happy new years to all. I'll be spending mine with the fam in minnesota, hopefully with a lot of aunts, uncles, and cousins I havent seen in years.

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,035 Posts
Cool graphic, thanks. Same to you. I have some resolutions for 2006 and am looking forward to it...

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
2004CTS said:
Cool graphic, thanks. Same to you. I have some resolutions for 2006 and am looking forward to it...
Resolutions!!! I love to hear those. I plan to lose weight and clean up my language. How about you?:D :bouncy:

·
Registered
2013 3.6 Performance Luxury
1,035 Posts
RobertCTS said:
Resolutions!!! I love to hear those. I plan to lose weight and clean up my language. How about you?:D :bouncy:
Ironically, one if mine is to clean up my language as well. I have a 20 month old daughter and my son is due 1/26, so it's time. We wanted two kids (one of each gender) and about two years apart, and we got it! :)

·
Registered
241 Posts
I'm really new here and don't know anyone yet but Happy New Year anyway. I hope to make some good friends here. The information you all put in here is fantastic!

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
axnguyen said:
Same here...This is my first post in the CTS forums, but what better way to say hello??!!

Happy New Year!!!
:welcome: to the Forum Newbies:bouncy: :yup: :D
You're gonna be amazed at the info to be gained here.

·
Registered
447 Posts
RobertCTS said:
:welcome: to the Forum Newbies:bouncy: :yup: :D
You're gonna be amazed at the info to be gained here.
Thanks for the welcome! I'm already loving this forum...ending up ordering a K&N filter (I'm hoping I can deal with the noise - I think I can), and a borla exhaust thanks to these forums. The car is a 2003 3.2L dark blue CTS w/luxury package. I just picked it up this week and am LOVING it.

I dunno who says the car is not made for winter, but it handles wonderfully in the snow and ice (I'm in Thunder Bay, ON - NORTHERN Ontario!!!) I feel much safer in this car than my previous and it has already saved me from several sliding situations.

Needless to say, I'll definitely be a regular here..just squeezing my thoughts in:crowded:

1 - 20 of 20 Posts