Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'09 V BR 4dr 6spd,'05 C6R 1400+HP, '05 V BEST EVA!!
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just figured out I forgot to celebrate my 3-year Anniversary with my V; purchased new on Friday, August 13, 2004. Car now has 32,3XX miles, S/C at 15,XXX, motor swap at 19,XXX, been to mod hell and back (not for the weak of heart), and have loved every (well, almost every) minute of it.
Drove the V today for the first time in almost two weeks, and it still brings out the 'racer' in me. What a car, what a ride, I will probably never sell my V. For those newer owners, or those contemplating ditching the V, hold on to it, as there are many great V-days in your future!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:dance7::dance::cool::cool2::lildevil::2thumbs::rockon::patriot::rock::musical::golden:

By the way, how many V-owners can claim three years of ownership, I bet it is less than ten?!?!?

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
3 years on May 27th!
Damn, I knew you had more time with your V.
I also think the following have at least 3 years:
Reed, Shane, Urby, Geno, Dreaming, Lawfive, StealthV-of course WW and Florian bailed on us.

·
Registered
2,660 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
congrats man, but you need to drive that thing more. :thumbsup:
Yeah, I agree with you. I always keep the V in my garage (wife has 2 of our 3 garage spaces for her Expy and storage cabinets), and get lazy when confronted with pulling it out, and having to put the C6 inside. I have only put about 2,000 on the V in the past 9 months, but did use for DD before then. Although I drive it less, it is still my favorite, and IMO the V is the BEST SEDAN BUILT IN AMERICA!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts