Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
34 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Between the unending recalls and the massive fuel dilution of the motor oil problem (outlined in much earlier posts) I am pleased to say my wife's 2011 SRX has been traded. To those of you who do not have a fuel dilution problem, I hope you continue to be so fortunate. To those of you who have engines with fuel dilution problems, I wish you luck as GM will be of absolutely no help. To those of you who do not know that a fuel dilution problem potentially exists, you really need to do your research. To those of you who are deniers that the HFV6 engines are prone to such a problem or are GM sycophants, wake up.

I trust I will have a better experience with Mercedes.

·
Registered
2006 XLR
467 Posts
What are you talking about. More info would be very helpful. I have had three 3.6L high profile D.I . vehicles. 2008 CTS, 2011 Buick Enclave &
current 2014 Buick Enclave with NO issues all have had 40000 miles or more and not even one problem.

·
Registered
2014 ATS Luxury AWD 2.0T Red Obsession
207 Posts
I heard from someone whose husband manages a large local mercedes dealership repair shop that the GLK can be a nightmare for service work...I like MB as well but the SRX has been a great car for us.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts