Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
....and THANK YOU ! Bittersweet B'Day # 57 and getting older...SUCKS!
First B'Day with my son not home (away - college) so I'm sorta lonely (We're very close). Quiet day spent home with my wife of 21 years. Our Som, Matt is coming home for winter break on Tuesday and bringing a B'day cake. I actually took OUT ON PUBLIC ROADS, the 60-Spcl today, but only 2 miles....for gas to fill her up. Car just looks so flawless & beautiful - I am fearful of using it! Looks as it did on delivery, 6/23/'93.

S A N D Y :bouncy:

·
Registered
16,105 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Sandy said:
....and THANK YOU ! Bittersweet B'Day # 57 and getting older...SUCKS!
First B'Day with my son not home (away - college) so I'm sorta lonely (We're very close). Quiet day spent home with my wife of 21 years. Our Som, Matt is coming home for winter break on Tuesday and bringing a B'day cake. I actually took OUT ON PUBLIC ROADS, the 60-Spcl today, but only 2 miles....for gas to fill her up. Car just looks so flawless & beautiful - I am fearful of using it! Looks as it did on delivery, 6/23/'93.

S A N D Y :bouncy:
As long as it isn't icy, or you'll have to answer to my little friend bouncer: You and I have to be careful driving 2 of the most beautiful cars in the universe! :shhh:

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Haha.... Happy B-day Sandy!!!! :golden:

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Thanks twice, Andrew!! :) How's your car doing? Tomorrow is our 2nd snow storm of the season. #1 was last weekend (17 inches!!) and tomorrow is #2 scheduled to dump 3 to 5 inches. It's NOT winter, yet (Dec 21st) and I am sick of it.

·
Registered
303 Posts
Sandy said:
Thanks twice, Andrew!! :) How's your car doing? Tomorrow is our 2nd snow storm of the season. #1 was last weekend (17 inches!!) and tomorrow is #2 scheduled to dump 3 to 5 inches. It's NOT winter, yet (Dec 21st) and I am sick of it.
Car hasn't failed me yet!

The snow has held off over here, but there's plenty on the mountains. I'm eager for some snow though. It's the only time we play tackle football over here as it really takes away the pain. :D

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Thank you, Dave & "Buildingctsamg" ~ You are going to a superior college. It was my Son's 1st chouce, but then he decided (fearing homesickness) that he wanted a school here, in N.J. and chose Rider University, in Princeton. That's a school respected worldwide, Emory. You are either very smart or you work your rear off...probably both ! Good Luck 2-U !

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Isn't it nice to get greetings all the way from Rocky Top, Tenn. to the suburbs of Newark, NJ ? Sure is. AllanteMan I have some Allante info that might be of interest to you. e-mail me.
[email protected]

Snow Glare is horrible today :cool:

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
Happy Belated Birthday...Sixty Special god, from one of the other few "Special" members here... :)

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Thanks Andrew. I was "late to class" today, as my cable service had a major problem, and I've been "off-line" all day until now, 7:00PM
Your girlfriend in the other thread is 450 degrees "farenheidt" :D

·
Registered
7,534 Posts
Sorry I missed it! Happy Belated Birthday Sandy!!

Tom

(yes I love bringing old threads back from the dead!)

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
12 Participants
addison_ii