Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Happy Birthday Dope! I'd post some pictures, but I'm lazy. Instead here are some smilies:
:thepan: :gun2: :werd: :brutal: :grouphug: :band: :excited: :getaway: :cheers: :dance:

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
HOLY COW ~ I ALMOST MISSED YOUR BIRTHDAY! I WISH YOU WELL, AND CONTINUIED SUCCESS IN YOUR ADVENTURE THRU LIFE, DOPE. {that doesn't sound right, puttin' "Dope" after that} ENJOYED MEETING YOU, AND YOU'RE A GOOD GUY. DID YA GET THAT TATOO FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY, OR DID YOU GET NEW RIMS FOR THE BROUGHAM?

·
Registered
1989 Sedan DeVille is now just a fond memory ....
10,429 Posts
Happy Birthday guy!

·
Registered
1994 Sedan Deville
2,146 Posts
Happy Birthday DopeStar and these are for your viewing pleasure buddy. Best wishes for a good B-day and many more.

·
Registered
1989 Fleetwood Brougham d'Elegance|2018 Chevy Colorado Z71
6,421 Posts
RobertCTS said:
I guess I lose the bet! I said DopeStar wouldn't live to see his 20th birthday. Has anyone actually checked his pulse?:D
Well I cut myself just now and blood came out, so everything seems fine.... Thanks for the love everyone. Sandy, neither. I still have the same two tats I had when you met me, although a new one is definately along the line somewhere. No rims either, but I took her out today for the first time in over a month and now she's all salty. Addy thanks for the pics, viewing pleasure indeed! Slk, thanks for the smilies but you forgot my favorite one! :lildevil: So far these are my first birthday wishes of the day, I have no idea where my parents are, I woke up and the house was empty..... Holy crap maybe they're surprising me with something..... Maybe I'm getting a pony.... :bouncy:

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
DopeStar 156 said:
The girls are nice none the less, but can I have one that would be more....fitting? :lildevil:
I looked for one for ya, couldnt find one, but I was in the middle of about seventy billion other things...

Mainly finding someone to deal with a Vauxhall vectra suspension replacement

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
addison_ii said:
Happy Birthday DopeStar and these are for your viewing pleasure buddy. Best wishes for a good B-day and many more.
I want the one on top!

Happy Birthday Dope!
Maybe LittleB will give you a lap dance!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
I~LUV~Caddys8792 said:
Happy Birthday Dope!
Maybe LittleB will give you a lap dance!
Maybe?! HA! She must, it is commanded by the DopeStar! Haha I think I just sure fire eliminated any possibility of that happening... Thanks dude.

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Hey. Not I. 'Ya wanna hook up with a guy older than yo POP this Summer, I'll use my super stuff and do yo rims to where ya gonna need shades to peek at 'em. I got that stuff I told ya about, new load of it. Amazing amazing stuff. Did the Jeeps wheels (silver aluminum) and they look chromed !

Take care that Bro-Ham - H.B. again!

·
Registered
6,421 Posts
OffThaHorseCEO said:
everyone gets a mention and the only way my name makes its way in is like this?

:(
i see how it is
Haha I was just responding to what they said, apologies. Tell ya what, you come over and you can ride the pony!!!

1 - 20 of 32 Posts