Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of JUNE's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a good one!

Hopefully this year will bring you good luck in terms of automobiles! :yup: :eek: :thumbsup:

·
Registered
'08 DTS Lux III Blk Cherry, '89 Brougham d'Elegance Dip Blue
4,847 Posts
Thanks guys. And I can only hope you're right Chad.

·
Registered
2018 Mazda 6 (Venus) 1964 Impala (Betty) 1991 Miata (Dolly)
14,333 Posts
Enjoy taking Ducky for a top-down, happy birthday cruise!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
I'm sure by the end of the day there will be pictures of Ducky on two girl's facebook pages. I was going towards town and had to stop at a red light. I happened to look up in the rear view mirror and there was two, young, blonde girls in a newer model Dodge Durango taking pictures of the car. The driver was using her phone and the passenger actually had a digital camera. I don't know how many pictures they took, but they were behind me for a couple of miles before I had to turn off. I had to keep from laughing so they wouldn't know I noticed them. :D

·
Registered
See my sig...
8,096 Posts
I'm sure by the end of the day there will be pictures of Ducky on two girl's facebook pages. I was going towards town and had to stop at a red light. I happened to look up in the rear view mirror and there was two, young, blonde girls in a newer model Dodge Durango taking pictures of the car. The driver was using her phone and the passenger actually had a digital camera. I don't know how many pictures they took, but they were behind me for a couple of miles before I had to turn off. I had to keep from laughing so they wouldn't know I noticed them. :D

That can't be good...

Oh, and Happy Birthday (again)!

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
They were smiling so I doubt it was malicious. Then again they were female, and young... Yeah, I could be in trouble...

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Why didn't you stop and start a conversation?

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Had things to do at the time. And they looked a little young.

·
Registered
4,847 Posts
Thanks again guys. The day turned out to be very boring, but it's ok I guess. It kept me from spending money I didn't need to anyway.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts