Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[/QUOTE]

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
HollywoodHicks1 said:
Wow man. Thanks. I've never been to the Lounge to type before, so I am 2 days late getting this. Thanks. I appreciate it.
Not a problem. How old you just turn? you get what you wanted for your bday.

·
Registered
247 Posts
I turned the big 17. I'm an old man now! I haven't gotten everything yet because I haven't seen my family this week, but hopefully I will Sunday. :spin:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
HollywoodHicks1 said:
I turned the big 17. I'm an old man now! I haven't gotten everything yet because I haven't seen my family this week, but hopefully I will Sunday. :spin:
That's great being 17 and owning a caddy. well i hope you have a good year till your 18. When you turn 18 there is a lot of things that open up to you that you can do.

·
Registered
247 Posts
Yeah I know what you mean. I was the only 16 year old that I know to go get a Caddy with his own money, so I am pretty proud of that. Yeah a lot of things do get opened up when I turn 18, but look, since I am 17 now, I CAN GO TO RATED R MOVIES BY MYSELF!!! That is what I am looking forward to!!!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
HollywoodHicks1 said:
Yeah I know what you mean. I was the only 16 year old that I know to go get a Caddy with his own money, so I am pretty proud of that. Yeah a lot of things do get opened up when I turn 18, but look, since I am 17 now, I CAN GO TO RATED R MOVIES BY MYSELF!!! That is what I am looking forward to!!!
Just make sure you bring your school id too to get the student discount :)

I graduated in 2001 and my id is from 99-00 year and i still use it to get the discount.

·
Registered
247 Posts
We didn't even get our student IDs yet. That sucks because they probably won't even get them printed until the end of the school year. My ID is from last school year. I didn't even know about student discounts!

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
HollywoodHicks1 said:
We didn't even get our student IDs yet. That sucks because they probably won't even get them printed until the end of the school year. My ID is from last school year. I didn't even know about student discounts!
They have them all over in my area. for movies, food, clubs etc....
look into it it will save you money and the more you save the more you can put into the love of your life your CADDY

·
Registered
247 Posts
I didn't know that Student IDs were accepted in places like that. But I am still in high school. They accept high school IDs? I thought that they only too college IDs.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
HollywoodHicks1 said:
I didn't know that Student IDs were accepted in places like that. But I am still in high school. They accept high school IDs? I thought that they only too college IDs.
I never went to college and i still use my high school id. Mainly movie theatres will take it. VERY few resturates will take it for 5 - 10% off. etc.....

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
About this Discussion
11 Replies
2 Participants
HollywoodHicks1