Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
2014 ATS Performance 2013 SRX Premium
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well, its already been a year and a good one at that, 16,000 miles. No problems, no rattles no squeaks - never been back to the dealer. I really like this car.
Here she is the day I picked her up:

·
Registered
White diamond 05 CTS 3.6L Euro
181 Posts
Happy anniversary… and many to come :cheers:

I had mine for more than 2 years now, with some problems here and there but still in love with it….

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
congrats mj -- i love this car too -- i thought u put the spoiler on yourself though.. anywho, great looking car :)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thanks for the comments.

I gonna go out wash her and then pull the wheels and scrub the insides for her birthday . Happy Anniversary :alchi:

·
Registered
41,011 Posts
Congrats, MJDart! My Babe is 9 months old, over 7k miles and also has never been back to the dealer for any issue. :highfive: I can't believe how much I love that car. She truly is my "Babe." For the first time in my life, I'm actually thinking of keeping a car for the long haul. (I usually trade every 2 years or sooner, lol.)

·
Registered
1,045 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
She truly is my "Babe." For the first time in my life, I'm actually thinking of keeping a car for the long haul.
I kow what you mean Right Turn.

Hey I'm glad I went out to wash the wheels - found a nail in the right rear - been in awhile as best I can tell. Just drove 1000 miles to Tallahassee last week with it in. Well I keep plugs in the garage so it was no big deal to fix it - glad I found it and it didn't find me.

·
Registered
1970 Eldorado.
4,023 Posts
2 weeks ago was also my 1st aniversary with my 06 :)
Still love it. But still the vibration in the steering wheel bugs me. Ah well, It gave me free tires, new steering rods and will give me new brakes.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts