Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
'05 LS6 V Stealth Grey; '14 Z71 SLT Sierra 1500 Stealth Grey
2,821 Posts
Yeah, thanks to all the men and women serving and those that did serve to keep us independant. Careful lighting off fireworks.

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
13,987 Posts
Sitting here all comfy worrying about whether we've got enough beer in the fridge, it's easy to forget those in Iraq, Afganistan, and the many other places in the world where our presence has or is needed.

God Bless the USA! God Bless freedom! Git 'r done and come home safe.

·
Registered
Cadillac
49 Posts
It's still wonderful to celebrate our great country even with out diminishing freedoms. I love our country, but I am having trouble liking our govt.

I still mean to wish everyone an enjoyable 4th and thank God for what we have. We are having a pretty strong thunderstorm with rain, so we will probably have to do the fireworks thing this weekend after we race. My son races karts and we are working on geting our first stockcar.

I told you I was a backwoods country redneck......LOL, just love my Cadillacs. One of the best cars for the money when you buy used.

Dan

·
Registered
1,928 Posts
Sitting here all comfy worrying about whether we've got enough beer in the fridge, it's easy to forget those in Iraq, Afganistan, and the many other places in the world where our presence has or is needed.

God Bless the USA! God Bless freedom! Git 'r done and come home safe.
:highfive: :thumbsup:

I can't put the whole God Bless America message into words because it's much bigger than we are or could ever be...simply put - Thank you all that have been a part of fighting for our freedom...You have not been forgotton nor will ever be...

Respectively,
Chef

·
Registered
05 Stealth Gray V
1,567 Posts
god bless freakin america! Like the sign says at the border:

"if you can read this sign welcome" "If you can't turn your ass around and go home"

1 - 8 of 8 Posts