Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone. Just to let you know, Im done testing the handhelds and they are ready for your vehicles. The unit covers 1999 thru 2010.

I put 3 of my tunes into them and you can request any 3 tunes you want.

It does the tranmission and engine controller so you get MAJOR increases in power and alot better drivabilty and even better gas mileage.

Everything is improved with the tunes..

As an introductory sale. Im only charging for the hardware itself not the tunes im putting into them so they are only $410 shipped in the usa.

They are also a scan tool.

It directly flashes everything so you dont need to remove anything or do any relearns. Just flash and go..

We have sold alot of them on the net, but not in this forum and just figured you guys would like to know they are out there.

You can call us with any questions. Thanks Jes

Attachments

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade
253 Posts
Hi Everyone. Just to let you know, Im done testing the handhelds and they are ready for your vehicles. The unit covers 1999 thru 2010.

I put 3 of my tunes into them and you can request any 3 tunes you want.

It does the tranmission and engine controller so you get MAJOR increases in power and alot better drivabilty and even better gas mileage.

Everything is improved with the tunes..

As an introductory sale. Im only charging for the hardware itself not the tunes im putting into them so they are only $410 shipped in the usa.

They are also a scan tool.

It directly flashes everything so you dont need to remove anything or do any relearns. Just flash and go..

We have sold alot of them on the net, but not in this forum and just figured you guys would like to know they are out there.

You can call us with any questions. Thanks Jes
Jes,

I do not know too much about these and have to be honest that I believe that I could go some damage if I purchased one. Why wouldn't GM have thought to program their vehicles the way that this device would?

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
Jes,

I do not know too much about these and have to be honest that I believe that I could go some damage if I purchased one. Why wouldn't GM have thought to program their vehicles the way that this device would?
It's really simple, they put a safe middle of the road tune from the factory, everyone drives different, most owners of these trucks never care about performance, but there are a certain percent that wants the most they can get out of their trucks.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
That isnt a bad question Merc, They have to make everyone happy so they just target the sluggish and non responsive people i guess...

My software enhances your driving experience..

If you bought it, installed it, dont like it, put it back to stock and send it all back in the original case with all of the contents and i would refund you minus shipping. It makes that much of a difference that you wont want to go back to stock.

I get rid of the delays and layed backness of the truck. It will feel lighter and more mobile when you use the tunes. Like you are no longer pulling a huge trailer right now feeling that the stock tune has. Also you no longer have a 1 second reaction time that it seems to have when you do anything with the throttle.
Everything will be more solid, youll get better gas mileage, better firmer shifts, ALOT cooler running engine, and just about anything you dont like about the way it runs has been changed and is improved alot. These tunes just arent horsepower gains, they are full drivability...

·
Registered
2012 Escalade, 2014 SRX
13,353 Posts
That isnt a bad question Merc, They have to make everyone happy so they just target the sluggish and non responsive people i guess...

My software enhances your driving experience..

If you bought it, installed it, dont like it, put it back to stock and send it all back in the original case with all of the contents and i would refund you minus shipping. It makes that much of a difference that you wont want to go back to stock.

I get rid of the delays and layed backness of the truck. It will feel lighter and more mobile when you use the tunes. Like you are no longer pulling a huge trailer right now feeling that the stock tune has. Also you no longer have a 1 second reaction time that it seems to have when you do anything with the throttle.
Everything will be more solid, youll get better gas mileage, better firmer shifts, ALOT cooler running engine, and just about anything you dont like about the way it runs has been changed and is improved alot. These tunes just arent horsepower gains, they are full drivability...
You have an Escalade's using this tune? Anyway to contact the person to get their views? Any members on this site have your tune in an Escalade?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
We have tuned OVER 25000 vehicles. From 2.0 4 cly cars to 1000 hp supercharged monsters, and everything in between. There are hundreds of people with your year/make running the programs. Im sure someone with one will eventually post when/ if they see this thread. I mostly hang out in the V series section of this forum. You can read some tuning before and afters in them.

·
Registered
Cadillac
22 Posts
In your website you claim that these tunes are invisible to the dealer. Is that true so we don't void the warranty?

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Yes that is correct.

·
Registered
2008 Cadillac Escalade EXT
34 Posts
Wait4me how do your tune compare of those say wester's tunes. What does offer that the other doesn't. Also, in the case that I choose to purchase your product do you have an online store I need to go to, do I PM you, or is it done all through paypal. Excuse my inexperience I just have bad luck with online shopping. You can view wester's information at http://www.westersales.com/Westers/index.htm just in case you wanna see

·
Registered
2007 Escalade EXT and 2012 Volt
365 Posts
I also would like to know if the tune incorporates changes to the six speed on the newer 2007-2009 models....most tunes from other sources do not modify the TCM of the six speeds.

·
Registered
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Yes it does make changes to the transmission. It tunes both the engine AND the transmission with all my tunes. :)

·
Registered
2006 BMW M5 | 2007 Cadillac Escalade ESV
315 Posts
I have the wait4me tune on my CTS-V and the car lit up after I had it done. The throttle response was instantly better, the car had a better idle, and my hwy mileage increased.....not so much in the city :)

Anyway, I have a 2007 Escalade ESV and I will definitely be getting this handheld for it.

Thanks Jes.

·
Registered
'07 Escalade ESV AWD
248 Posts
I'm a HUGE SCT fan (my last one was an Xcalibrator 2 for my diesel 6.0 Excursion). PLEASE do not confuse SCT with Superchips; they are completely different companies. The thing with the SCTs is it's all about the tunes that are on it (like a Predator, etc.) and wait4me's reputation here is so far above board I can't imagine their tunes being anything short than mind blowing...

Father's Day is coming up here shortly...hmmm....

1 - 13 of 13 Posts