Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Super Moderator
2018 GMC Sierra, 1995 Jeep Wrangler
12,114 Posts
It looks like its going to be a good movie, but I'll bet I'm going to be dissapointed.

·
Cadillac Maniac
Cadillac Escalade
13,753 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I don't know, rblimas.. I don't think a movie necessarily needs to have shocking instances to be scary. Many new scary movies are only scary because something pops up and at you. Even a kitten can be scary popping out at you. It's the 'idea' of what's happening that should be scary - and hopefully Rob Zombie gets that through to us.. I bet he does..

·
Registered
2015 BMUU 335i MSport, 2006 STS-V--2005 CTS-V ( traded in)
25,514 Posts
Yeah in JAWS the shark wasn't a pop out, that damned music started playing to let you know someone was about to be a snack long before they ever actually showed the shark. :D

·
Now: 2008 STS-V, 1960 Eldorado Brougham Then: 2002 Escalade
5,826 Posts
Apparently it has more of a focus on Mike Meyer's beginnings. I may not go see it in theaters, but I'll catch the DVD. Or download it.

·
Registered
CTS
2,557 Posts
I really like the gore that comes out of Rob Zombies movies..... Devil's rejects was badd ass IMO..... Hopefully this movie will be the same!

·
Lord Cadillac's Wife
No Cadillac at this time
399 Posts
I am def not seeing this, you can go with C and i'll go see another movie with D. Checking now to see what's playing around the same time. :) Still luv ya !:Danielle::Danielle:
I don't know, rblimas.. I don't think a movie necessarily needs to have shocking instances to be scary. Many new scary movies are only scary because something pops up and at you. Even a kitten can be scary popping out at you. It's the 'idea' of what's happening that should be scary - and hopefully Rob Zombie gets that through to us.. I bet he does..

·
Registered
02 DTS NightVision "Sled"; Waiting For The Coup
2,172 Posts
I can't wait to see this...

I tried to watch the original on TV the other day but I couldn't take how corny it looked now. I turned it off before it ruined my memories of watching it as a kid.

·
Registered
Cadillac CTS, Black Raven. Name: Car-los
3,201 Posts
OMG this movie sucked!!!!!!!!!!! dont bother waisting your money to see it in theaters and dont even waist your money on the bootleg

Spoiler for click here to see:
the first half of the movie is about a kid that does not even talk and i almost passed out when watching it and the second half was just worthless killing. the only part i like was when the chick was getting f***ed:D

·
Registered
2010 Cadillac Premium AWD CTS
710 Posts
I second that! The movie was not what I expected. I think the best thing is to leave well enough alone! You can't improve on perfection, you always end up falling way short!

David

·
Registered
None yet
431 Posts
i thought it was a solid movie it held true to the original scary movie format and didn t need to show all the blood and guts that seems overwhelming in todays scary movies........lady danielle go peep it ....and if not then go see superbad thats one funny ass movie

1 - 20 of 22 Posts