Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
well just wondering what everyone is going to be for tonight.
I am my mother going to church. Thought it would be funny.
I have a jean dress on with a red sweater, grey wig, jewelry all out. My gf is going to be an old man. Perfect old couple in a caddy gotta love it. She is modeling her costume after a certain member on the forum j/k

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
BlackoutSpecV said:
I found a good costume over at Spencer's. It was a big giant penis. I was going to wear it to work today if i did get it but I wasn't going to pay $50 for the damn thing
One guy at work is a giant camel toe but he got sent home real quick

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
I went as a flasher.... My piece was about 18 inches long... It hung to my calves. The other bits were a handful each, pair of those stress relief balls. They hung almost to my knees. Had a VERY furry, orange bush. My costume was NOT PG-13 or below. R rating thank you very much. I managed to rig it, so when I opened the costume, it rose up.

·
Registered
2001 Deville; 1990 Brougham
1,519 Posts
The Hamburgler...with sack of about 30 home made hamburgers held over my shoulder.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Must've been a wild night. I don't remember much. When I went out to get the paper this morning, look what I found...

·
Banned
1995 ETC, 75 Deville, Cad500 powered 73 Apollo, 94 Mark VIII
7,971 Posts
I was a pirate and I harassed a couple girls I knew talking about their treasure chest and booty. Now I have a sick hango.. uh headache.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Katshot said:
LOL!!!! :histeric:
I love it!
Elvis, you having a problem deciding on an avatar, or are you just bored?
Bored. :p

On the other board I visit we change avatars weekly. It's kind of a competition to see who can come up with the funniest one.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
that pumpkin was hillarious , still laughing

i put on my old miltiary unifrom , my car was a hit , i rigged it to where a skeleton would pop out of the trunk when i hit the remote on the keyfob . i put the candy behind the rear bumper with a moving hand in it , they would lift the lid off the candy jar and id flip the trunk open , lauunching the skeleton/strobelight , sacred the hell out of a few kids and moms

1 - 13 of 13 Posts