Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
What're you cool cats doin' on Halloween? Me? I'm hangin' out at my friend's place with a few of our other nerdo friends and dressing up like nerdo game characters that only we know what we are. Haha nothing cooler than that. How many of you guys are actually going around trick or treating? Haha No shame, I did two years ago. Now my uncle works for M&M's because the main HQ is right in my town so we get free candy year round..... Next time you guys get a bag of M&M's flip over the package and look at the back and you'll see a little ol' place called "Hackettstown, NJ" Home of the M&M and the DopeStar.

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
I sit at the window on the 2nd floor & throw the candy out the window to the kids. They love it & think it's so cool to try & catch them. I think it's even coolER that I don't have to run downstairs 40 or 50 times to get the doorbell.

·
Banned
7,971 Posts
Tomorrow, I'm doing nothing other than sleeping in my ETC to prevent any kind of vandalism. Tuesday there's a bit of a haloween party I'm going to.

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Sandy said:
I sit at the window on the 2nd floor & throw the candy out the window to the kids. They love it & think it's so cool to try & catch them. I think it's even coolER that I don't have to run downstairs 40 or 50 times to get the doorbell.
LOL! There ya go. Make those little monsters work for their shit. :lildevil:

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
boombotz said:
I'm going trick or treating. Not for me though. It is for the baby.
That's what my Dad used to say. He has quite a sweet tooth!

·
Registered
10,429 Posts
I'm keeping my black and white cat in the house and going to bed early this year. No candy for the kiddies, no porch light on. I'm going to be Halloween's equivalent to Scrooge this year.

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
boombotz said:
Absolutely, She is not old enough for a lot of the candy. I only really let her have chocolate w/out nuts or carmel and lollipops. The rest is for me and daddy.
dont forget your "sick kid at home with the flu." hehe, i tought my neice that yesterday so she can get some extra candy... her mom wasnt to happy, oh well my neice.

me, well i guess i am just going to watch tv and talk on the forum. well im taking my lady out for a day on the town here in a few minutes, well about 30. like i said in another thread the store ran out of vampire outfits, toilet paper, and eggs. ah, adolescence how i miss thee.

·
Registered
12,029 Posts
HotRodSaint said:
I'm flying to Las Vegas today for the SEMA show, so I will spend Halloween at the Hard Rock Hotel, where the freaks in costume like to parade around. :gnome: :banana: :wes: :eye: :eye: :wes: :banana: :gnome:
have fun brother, snap some pics of all the nice cars/ ladies/ whatever else. be safe!

·
Registered
1,519 Posts
I'm sick of hearing the doorbell, so I stayed at my guy's house in a section of town where parents are too afraid to let their children go outside -- not one bell ring. It was bliss.

·
Registered
5,073 Posts
PARRRTAY!

Hand out FULL SIZE chocolate bars to the kids that make it down here (we're a bit of a walk, most kids have twigged that its worth it though)

The part is due to commence in about an hour.

I shall be retreating into my office and...you guessed it....spending some time on the forums. I will occasionally be popping out to scare the kids, but its mainly my sons and daughter's friends.

There is a hearse, rigged witha strobe and an empty :sneaky: coffin out on the drive, and in front of the other garage there is a funeral car with the voile curtains drawn and a couple of manikans dressed as mourners in the back seats, they look like people though, because of the curtains.

Sitting in my office pressing the button for the strobe every time someone walks past the hearse :sneaky:

·
Registered
11,009 Posts
DAMNIT!

just moved here, only met a small handful of people... as far as I know nothing is going on...

maybe I'll sit at my apartment and give out candy if any kids come... I dunno... I don't think it would be a good night to drive around though.

gosh... anyone know of a party in the Tampa area? :)

·
Super Moderator
12,114 Posts
The wife and I got a babysitter Saturday and attended a little Halloween party for the "big kids." Tonight we'll be staying in and passing out candy to the kiddies. It's raining like stink here....I hope it doesn't stop the tricker-treaters though. Otherwise I'll end up eating all this damn candy! :p :D

·
Registered
6,419 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Halloween at my friend Ty's We flung candy at passing kids and pretty much just acted like idiots. Here's the shots. He's the Joker from Batman, and I'm Snake from Metal Gear Solid 3.

·
Banned
1,631 Posts
Well guys me and a few friends rented out the laser tag place for 3 hours tonight and just played game after game after game it was quite an adrenaline rush!

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
About this Discussion
25 Replies
15 Participants
Sandy