Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just find this forum - nice work guys!
Let me introduce myself: i am from Estonia (little country near Finland).
We have here big problems to get US cars, but still - we have Camaros, Vettes, Mustangs ... and of course Cadillacs (all kinds, even one 59 De Ville and few 73 Eldo convertibles)...
Not so bad for country, where live approx. 1,3 million eople and most selled cars are Peugeots and riceboxes :D

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Yo! Nice to have you on board....

·
Banned
701 Posts
Hello vanaisa,

Welcome to CadillacForumS. Your English is much better that many of us that have been here for some time. Heck, I thought Yankees talked funny but it all spells the same just with a few typos. Look forward to seeing you around. Shame about lack of US cars where you live. I wouldn't have a Pukego but I guess my 4Runners qualifies as a ricebox. Still glad I got a Caddy.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome!! Always great to have the internationals here!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
... Any Sinebrychoff Porter in your neck of the woods?:D [/B][/QUOTE]
Did you been in Finland? Yes, Porter was good beer (when we dont had new beer factorys :D ) Now its beer named Rock or Hard Rock (7,5% :p ).
Yes, well english is´nt my best language, but who cares.
By the way, our club is here

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Cool site! I could't read a word of it, But that's no matter! We'll help you with the english....There are some Semi-literate people here!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Cool site! I could't read a word of it, But that's no matter! We'll help you with the english....There are some Semi-literate people here!
yes, estonian is so difficult laguage, that sometimes we cant talk it eather. (say... after 5 hours in pub :bonkers: )

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
You give Katshot and me 5 hours in a pub......We'll probably be able to speak Estonian!.........Or Possibly some other language!

·
Registered
2,235 Posts
Nice car Magoo! Love the old ragtops!

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
About this Discussion
23 Replies
13 Participants
vanaisa