Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone!

Don't really know what to put here, so I'll tell alittle about myself...
I'm 22, about to turn 23...Currently, I have a Jetta, but I'm considering trading it in on a 95-97 Deville, or possibly a Seville. I can't decide on which one I like more. My father just traded in his 2000 Deville, which I loved, for a Tahoe, which is ok also. He wasn't all that pleased with the Deville, as things...stupid things at that, kept breaking on the vehicle...Like the massagers, etc. I can't say I really blame him, if I just bought a car, I wouldn't want it in for service work a month after I took delivery either. He does understand, however, that certain cars are lemons though, and he is thinking about getting another when he trades in the Tahoe.

While I do realize that whole paragraph was more about my father than me, I don't rightly know what to write about my experinces with Cadillac...Except that I love'em.

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
WELCOME protzler

Glad to have you on board. Start searching past posts what people recommend about the seville/deville that will help you make your decision. I am an ELDORADO man love the 2 door. Well have any questions or imput don't be a stanger

1 - 2 of 2 Posts
About this Discussion
1 Reply
2 Participants
JJhomer83