Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well pulled the V up behind a 240sx at a light and we both turned left and just fartin around with the Gf in the car I flew by him. Well him and his buddys did think that was cool and he sped back up so we were just crusin along and he just LAAYYYED into it so i down shifted into 2 and he was about 2 length ahead of me and i caught up at about 60 and hit third and it was over! Gf was laughing because she said while we were racing the 240sx's buddy in the back seat was pouring out their stash in fear of getting caught haha. but when he pulled back up next to me at the light turns out he was running a turbo with 10 lbs of boost but i was happy with the win. i dunno about yall.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
good stuff :thumbsup: good kill.
whenever a cadi beats an import im happy... now if that import is well equipped under the hood, and the cadi still wins, even bigger smile comes on my face.

congrats.

·
Registered
1992 Town Car Cartier & 2014 Accord LX MTX
34,087 Posts
One time I raced an import in a Lincoln that was very well equipped under the hood. Anyone care to hear my story? ;)

·
Registered
34,087 Posts
LOL ok. My "story".

When I was out test driving a 1979 Lincoln Mark V on Wednesday, I pulled up next to an E36 M3 at a stop light. I looked over and the guy in the M3 was like "lets race you ****ing ******", and I was like "bitch, this is a 400! She will stomp your ass!" I pop it into neutral and rev that big ol' sucker a few times. Light turns green, I take 'er to the floor and she spins both rear tires into 3rd gear, totally beat that M3. I look in my rearview and saw the M3 shoot a rod out the top of the engine, then blow the radiator. Hahaha 79 Lincoln FTW.

:stirpot:

·
Registered
1996 DeVille, 1985 Brougham SAGE GREEN!
2,750 Posts
For some reason i didnt see that one coming^^^

$10 says he "doesnt care/give a shit/fukc" if you or anyone else believes him. I for one dont understand why a 20 year old has a V. Not that im jealous, im not, i just dont think a 20 year old kid has the maturity to handle such a car.

WTF does FTW mean?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
LOL ok. My "story".

When I was out test driving a 1979 Lincoln Mark V on Wednesday, I pulled up next to an E36 M3 at a stop light. I looked over and the guy in the M3 was like "lets race you ****ing ******", and I was like "bitch, this is a 400! She will stomp your ass!" I pop it into neutral and rev that big ol' sucker a few times. Light turns green, I take 'er to the floor and she spins both rear tires into 3rd gear, totally beat that M3. I look in my rearview and saw the M3 shoot a rod out the top of the engine, then blow the radiator. Hahaha 79 Lincoln FTW.

lmao. points :thumbsup:

·
Registered
34,087 Posts

·
Registered
2007 E92 BMW 335i
10,761 Posts
I saw some kid driving a golf cart yesterday when I was on my way home. We stopped at a light and he stared me down with one hand on the steering wheel, fast and the furious style. The light turned green, and when my car hit second gear I had about 200 cart lengths on him. F*cker didn't have a chance.

·
Registered
2008 CTS 3.6DI AWD
932 Posts
LOL ok. My "story".

I thought it was T-Boned by a semi...better keep your story straight or no ones gonna believe it:rolleyes:

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
For some reason i didnt see that one coming^^^

$10 says he "doesnt care/give a shit/fukc" if you or anyone else believes him. I for one dont understand why a 20 year old has a V. Not that im jealous, im not, i just dont think a 20 year old kid has the maturity to handle such a car.

Maturity? Age has nothing to do with it...... WTF dude this car has less HP then my first car..... ALOT less about 250 horse less so maturity has nothing to do with it what so ever.

I am pretty sure i can handle this car... the only thing i have to worry about is making my shifts!

·
Banned
A few, actually.
20 Posts
My 135 horsepower Brougham gets me into trouble sometimes. Guess its just the person.:eek:
It definitely is the person, and sometimes the luck of the draw. I own a 360rwhp Ford and haven't gotten pulled over once, but I managed to get a ticket for 114 in a 55 in my 76 Deville a few days ago..

·
Registered
04 Cadillac CTSV
380 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
lol how did that go when the officer walked up to the car.( i have never gotten a speed) only noise violations but how does it go when you get pull over going that fast?

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
ask whistler :lol:

1 - 18 of 18 Posts