Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 20 of 32 Posts

· Registered
ATS-V Coupe MT
1,558 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
is anyone on here inclined in software engineering and whatnot? id like to have my cue hacked so that instead of the welcome "noise" it says "Good evening sir" in the voice of jarvis from iron man. or even "hello master wayne" in alfred's voice since my car is black and its batman as fk. lol

· Registered
14 Posts
Apps and increased personalization settings would be awesome I really hopes some one cracks the code or Caddy improves on these features. That's something a lot of ppl look forward to. Look at all of the hacking that goes on with iPhones and androids just so ppl can have their phones customized. That'll not only break them apart from other car makers but also open up their segment to an even bigger crowd.

· Registered
288 Posts
Apps and increased personalization settings would be awesome I really hopes some one cracks the code or Caddy improves on these features. That's something a lot of ppl look forward to. Look at all of the hacking that goes on with iPhones and androids just so ppl can have their phones customized. That'll not only break them apart from other car makers but also open up their segment to an even bigger crowd.
It is not likely to happen unless the right person (who is probably some young kid) get his hands on your car with permission to hack away at CUE.

· Registered
2013 Performance ATS 3.6 white diamond tricoat
120 Posts
donavo said:
is anyone on here inclined in software engineering and whatnot? id like to have my cue hacked so that instead of the welcome "noise" it says "Good evening sir" in the voice of jarvis from iron man. or even "hello master wayne" in alfred's voice since my car is black and its batman as fk. lol
I'm no engineer Navo but I would pay for my CUE to say, "is there anything else I may do for you, sir"?

· Registered
2019 Mercedes E450 Cabriolet, previous 2013 ATS 2.0T AWD, 1973 Corvette 454
2,366 Posts
Hacking would be a good way to void your car warranty. I'd be patient. Cadillac is supposed to come out with some new apps and software. Hope one is a weather app or voice activated sms.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts