Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have always used Eibach springs and I have a set in my garage but the 1.6 drop in front is really low. H&R states their drop is 1.2, does anyone have the H&R springs on their V.

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
"These are not the springs you're looking for"-Obi Wan

You've got a better chance finding Chewie in a Piggly Wigglie than finding those springs released to the public. They are a farce...the Chupracabra, Yetti, BigFoot...ect.

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
ace996 said:
"These are not the springs you're looking for"-Obi Wan

You've got a better chance finding Chewie in a Piggly Wigglie than finding those springs released to the public. They are a farce...the Chupracabra, Yetti, BigFoot...ect.
:yeah:

After having them on order over a year at tire rack. I finally cancelled.

·
Registered
1,621 Posts
I just called H&R and asked how soon will they be releasing the springs. They said there's no release date set yet. To call back sometime in late November, and they should have more info. by then.

I also mentioned to him that I'm on this forum and that there's thousands of us wanting to see these springs released or manufactured. The rep. for H&R said, "oh.....I know all about it." I asked, "what's it going to take for you guys to get them produced? Do I need to shell out money now to show you interest?" The guy replied, "no, we don't need money. We are just under the development stage."

So there it goes guys, I guess I'll just sit back and wait till H&R gets there act together. I don't see myself paying $2k-$3k for Mallet's coilovers.

·
Registered
65 Posts
I have been calling every month since March when I bought my V and they have been saying the same thing. :ill: At least they seem to understand the Nivomat issue with self-leveling. I called the Eibach guys and after going through three levels of tech support they keep saying the same thing: Switch out your FG2 shocks...

For some reason, Eibach seems to think that V's come stock with non Nivomat shocks. I tried to explain otherwise but they just don't get it...Looks like the wildwhl solution is it.

Help me obi wildwahl, your my only hope!

·
Registered
2,874 Posts
VELOSE said:
I just called H&R and asked how soon will they be releasing the springs. They said there's no release date set yet. To call back sometime in late November, and they should have more info. by then.

I also mentioned to him that I'm on this forum and that there's thousands of us wanting to see these springs released or manufactured. The rep. for H&R said, "oh.....I know all about it." I asked, "what's it going to take for you guys to get them produced? Do I need to shell out money now to show you interest?" The guy replied, "no, we don't need money. We are just under the development stage."

So there it goes guys, I guess I'll just sit back and wait till H&R gets there act together. I don't see myself paying $2k-$3k for Mallet's coilovers.
I got this same story a year ago. They are full of it!

·
Registered
87 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Thanks for the responses and this is a real bummer. As I said I have the Eibachs but for driving on the streets of Memphis each day I am concerned about damaging the car due to bumps, etc.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts