Cadillac Owners Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
Looks like shameless self-promotion to me.

Somebody needs to delete this thread. If he wants to advertise, he should have to pay like everybody else.

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Elvis said:
Looks like shameless self-promotion to me.

Somebody needs to delete this thread. If he wants to advertise, he should have to pay like everybody else.
that's so not true..........i have nothing to do the site.......just wanted to share.......but you ppl!!!!!..............fine, delete my message then. >___<

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
The User Agreement we all agree to comply with before becoming members of CadillacForums states, in part:

CadillacForums User Agreement said:
No spamming or commercial solicitation of any kind by members unless specifically given the right by administrators. Any such messages can be removed at the discretion of either a forum moderator or administrator. Selling of individual items is permissible by a private owner in our Classifieds forums, however selling multiple items of the same product is considered a commercial post and may be removed at the discretion of moderators and/or staff.
CadillacForums User Agreement said:
Commercial solicitations may be posted in the forum they most apply to as long as the company conducting the group buy is a supporting vendor at cadillacforums.com.

Messages promoting a commercial entity that is not a supporting vendor of cadillacforums.com may be deleted at any time at the discretion of cadillacforums.com moderators and administrators.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Wacky.. Well, I'm all FOR people having their own businesses. I know life is practically impossible without having something of your own.. But, we're trying to keep this site spam-free as best as possible.. I'm just going to lock the thread...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.