Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
The 2009 Gumball Rally ended at Palm Beach Raceway. I was a host a instructor.
These pics are with Dennis Rodman as my passenger.
After the people left I was challenged by a 09 BMW M-5

Killed it

CTS-V rules
Clear Bra 3 M, Tint,Corsa Mild tune

Buzz

Attachments

·
Registered
None
56 Posts
nice pictures, sounds like a great time. I also heard rodman got into it with a restaurant owner about not paying his $1000 dollar bill down there as well :)

·
Registered
2017 ATS-V Sedan, Vector Blue/Black, 6MT
999 Posts
Was that Dennis Rodman's hand on the roof in the middle picture? Could have been black flagged for that. Is your car an auto or a stick? Did you use competition setting, or all off? Looks great except for the passenger infraction.

·
Registered
Cadillac
99 Posts
Gumball was at our track on the 6th and I gave rides all day in my CTS-V. between our ZR1 and CTS-V we had 19 of the top 20 times against every car from the gumball that ran. Everyone was way impressed. A/C on, street tires running 11.70's all day long heat soaked. Even gave a SLR the beat down. Rodman is a nut case is about all I can say. Good entertainment for sure

·
Registered
Cadillac
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Was that Dennis Rodman's hand on the roof in the middle picture? Could have been black flagged for that. Is your car an auto or a stick? Did you use competition setting, or all off? Looks great except for the passenger infraction.
Rodman's hand was on roof and I had comp mode. Car is a 6 speed. No need to beat on car as I was only showing track and power of car on straightaway.

CTS-V sticks well and in the BMW race pulled 1.25 g not hard on it.
Great car

Buzz

·
Registered
Cadillac
73 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
Was he wearing his wedding gown? How did the BMW owner react? Good on ya!:thumbsup:
BMW guy was freaked out and wanted another go at it but I said best you remember what just happened!!!! Anyway last night drove a client's 09 BMW M-3 that had some work done and was on DOT race tyres. Thing was real fast and was about 3 miles mph faster down the straight. I was not out with the CTS-V last night but may be interesting.
Buzz

1 - 11 of 11 Posts