Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
90 Posts
Illegal? dont be silly. the gumball is a cross country tour of the cars you enter with. speeding is optional, its basically your ass by exeeding the speed limits and stunting on the hiways. my buds took a ride on it in 2002 i believe. they said it was a blast.
im gone.

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
as soon as i have a car worthy of the event i WILL enter it ,it is one thing ive always wanted to do , i know i wouldnt win but id like to be there

first i need a delorean , then a buick 3.8 turbo stage II .........

or ill go for pure steath , 1993 RX7 r1 , flat black , stock drivetrain , body panels swapped for fiberglass , according to a cop buddy a rx7 is very hard to nail on radar guns ,esp if ti doesnt have a front liscense plate

·
Registered
A boat
1,517 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Stoneage_Caddy said:
as soon as i have a car worthy of the event i WILL enter it ,it is one thing ive always wanted to do , i know i wouldnt win but id like to be there

first i need a delorean , then a buick 3.8 turbo stage II .........

or ill go for pure steath , 1993 RX7 r1 , flat black , stock drivetrain , body panels swapped for fiberglass , according to a cop buddy a rx7 is very hard to nail on radar guns ,esp if ti doesnt have a front liscense plate

*Jim carey voice* Reheheaalllly

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
yup he said that since there isnt much of an engine (ever see how little the 13b is?)and the radiator is tilted back at a 15-30 degree angle there isnt enough metal to reflect the radar back , between that and the wickedly low hoodline they have ....

rotary power has its advantages ...stealth

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
In a few years, I plan to enter with something absurdly unexpected. Think a big 70 Coupe DeVille, but sleeper. Have about 1000 horses under the hood, and just cruise at high speeds, hiding under my Valentine. I'll be a Dr one day, will have enough money. :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts