Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my buddy jarod is rolling this beast from LA to MIAMI this week for the gumball.. im meeting up with them monday morning in sedona AZ and i will try and snap a few more pics..

[/IMG]

[/IMG]

·
Registered
2018 CT6E, old: 2014 XTS Vsport, 2005 CTS-V, 2004 CTS-V.
2,718 Posts
Rolling in good company. We'll be awaiting the videos. :)

Norm

·
Registered
'14 CTS VSPORT
112 Posts
Is Monday when all the cars will be coming through Sedona?? Too bad it isnt tomorrow otherwise I would drive up there.

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Is Monday when all the cars will be coming through Sedona?? Too bad it isnt tomorrow otherwise I would drive up there.
yup! im off on mondays so i am gonna head up the hill and see the crew

·
Registered
Cadillac
292 Posts
Sedona and a V2, Im jealous. I'm guessing they are going up Black Oak Canyon? Good food in Sedona at Le'berge and Savanas (kick ass fillet). Have a good time!

·
Registered
2005 Platinum CTS V-Headers+3in pipes
3,012 Posts
that puma stitching decal looks retarded

·
Registered
Modified 06 XLR-V
174 Posts
I believe they were cali manf plates - I didn't find out the whole story but that car is now out, I heard he went home back to cali...

·
Registered
Cadillac
696 Posts
prob cause he didnt mod it. IMO I wouldnt bring shit to that race unless it was modded to be absolutely badass. I mean your going to be traversing the country with lambos, modded porsches, etc....The V is great and all, but in that company, you need more power to really have a good time.

·
Registered
05 PLATINUM CTS-V
2,985 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
the plan for the V2 was only to come to AZ.. i didnt make it up because they had a change of plans and were late leaving vegas lol

sucks for the veyron

1 - 14 of 14 Posts