Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes sir! Blackout is now the owner of a Cadillac Deville! :bouncy: As my first modification ot my Cadillac it shall be the infamous 4.9 Northstar motor swap! :D

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
BlackoutSpecV said:
Yes sir! Blackout is now the owner of a Cadillac Deville! :bouncy: As my first modification ot my Cadillac it shall be the infamous 4.9 Northstar motor swap! :D
:histeric: Careful.....might be too much power for you :devillaug So what year we talking about?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
No way!!! Finally got tired of the spec-V.....

Great, now I think that makes me like the only regular on here without a cadillac...... :(

·
Registered
Unicycle
11,009 Posts
Wait, I am at a loos here...you sold the Spec-V you loved soo much and got the DeVille?

sweet....

I personally would have went with a '91-'93 though, much better nose/hood/grille, bigger engine and more power, more options and standar features....

...either way, sweet...... give us more info though........

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Well the Spec V is still here. Its my sisters car now. But the Spec V had 180 lb/tq for a car that weighed 2500 lbs. So it definatly had some balls to it. This car however is lacking something. Some horsepower. I didn't know it only had 180 hp! But this thing is 3543 lbs. I haven't had a car this heavy in some time. But me and Katshot took it out on the road and see what she had and with it having old gas in it and probably needing a tune up and some other things done it got up and went pretty good. So it should be interesting to see what she run's like once I get it all done and get some better rubber on it. But for te time being its just going to be crusing and not much else.

·
Registered
1968 Cadillac Sedan deVille, 1994 Chevrolet G20
2,795 Posts
Naah, what it REALLY needs to wake it up is some tiger stripes! :histeric:

Just bustin yer balls, Congrats on the new ride.

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
Cool ride!!! What evil plans do you and Katshot got brewing for the car?

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
The only thing as of right now is to just to get the car what it needs. It needs floormats, needs a new antenna, and a new head light *its cracked and there is a hole in it. But other then that the car looks like ti just came off the showroom floor. The interior is mint, and the exterior has two very minor things that will get fixed someday. But other then that its in perfect shape

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Was this the car that he was trying to sell that has been sitting around for a while...... He posted something about he wanted to sell it a while back ago.....

I remember it.... boy that was a beauty!!!

And I dont think Ill be getting a cadillac anytime soon, unfortunately, unless the Q has a sudden death.... I dont forsee that happening....

·
Registered
1,576 Posts
ShadowLvr400 said:
The death of that Q can always be arranged Wes. *evil grin and grabs the keys for my truck*

:histeric: Swing on by down here and I'll help ya :devil:

·
Registered
1996 Fleetwood
2,536 Posts
I have the FL swamps here to dispose of that Q. And the Ram won't have a problem dragging that lil car around, whether or not the car wants to go.

·
Registered
1995 FTS
4,577 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
elwesso said:
Was this the car that he was trying to sell that has been sitting around for a while...... He posted something about he wanted to sell it a while back ago.....

I remember it.... boy that was a beauty!!!

And I dont think Ill be getting a cadillac anytime soon, unfortunately, unless the Q has a sudden death.... I dont forsee that happening....
Yep that would be the one!

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Ill leave the doors unlocked and the keys underneath the seat..... :D

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Congrats Blackout!

Glad to hear of your new pride and joy. I hope you get some pictures posted.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Congratulations! Very nice! That's a classy looking car.. I hated that new smaller style when it first came out in '86 but they really had it looking good by 1990.. Post some good pictures when you get a chance.. Especially interior shots..

It's MUCH more comfortable than the Nissan, eh?

1 - 20 of 34 Posts