Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
I'll guess a 2000 SLS. The steering wheel is what's got me. I can't remember what year they changed the bag to the flat one. The lack of a wood wheel rim is also bugging me.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
yea thats what gave me the Acura idea, if its not that then its an audi or a VW....maybe Audi A6

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I was guessing TL until I saw the wheel. Now I'm thinking Infiniti. But it could also be a Camry.

edit: waitaminute! could that be an Accord?

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
the buttons on the sides of the wheel make me think ford/lincoln/mercury...but that shifter throws me off....i'm thinking its a lincoln but im not sure...ill go with Lincoln LS...this is driving me crazy btw

·
Registered
6,471 Posts
You know what? This just proves how generic and non-descript the cars have gotten these days. When you can look at an interior like this and not have a clue even what brand it is let alone what model.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
pretty much

the chrysler "autostick" doesnt look like that...but i dont think ford has anything like that either. Sal was getting nostalgic about a lincoln website last night, that coupled with the fact the wheel looks FoMoCo im sticking with a lincoln product...that being said i give up or else ill spend the whole day on this thing

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Devil_concours said:
wow i'm amazed. That's pretty damn good for under $30k
its funny i though it was a lincoln...the only thing was i thought it looked too nice...the it turns out to be a hyundai...this has been quite a learning experience:D

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
That's exactly what it was intended to be...

A brand new XG350 can be had for $24k... You can get a brand new left-over for $20k FLAT. The car rides very nice, handles very nice, has enough power with a 3.5 v6... And, it's obviously nice to BE in... Car companies are going to have to start coming down in price if they want to deal with competitors like Hyundai.. Most people have no idea exactly WHAT Hyundai is.. It's much, much more than a automobile company...

Attachments

1 - 20 of 77 Posts