Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #21 ·
You never know.. All it takes is slowly raising the price and providing better service to those who are willing to pay. They just may come around.. Look at Volkswagen? They're ready to drop Audi and move on with their own luxury cars. It's only a matter of time before we're all on a level playing field...

· Premium Member
9,603 Posts
Discussion Starter · #33 ·
If I had a foreign car I certainly wouldn't expect to lose my right to be patriotic.. In any case, domestic cars will rise again. It wasn't very long ago (early 80's?) that there were more domestic cars on the road than foreign cars. Right? It took quite some time for people to start buying foreign cars over domestics. In time, as domestic cars are being made better, things will shift again... It'll just take time.

I'm led to believe that domestic cars were made to break down in time - years ago... I've heard this time and time again. Supposably, it was to make more money after the sale rather than have a car that needed little maintenance.. I really wouldn't be surprised if this were true. Many people do believe this to be reality. In that case, than we really screwed-up. But, we know better now...

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.