Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
The round analog clock in the dash says British to me. I think I've seen all the Jags, so I don't think that's it.

I'll guess Bentley.

·
Registered
'05 Expedition
7,651 Posts
I'm impressed. I'm going to have to take a closer look at that one when I trade next time.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yes, it's the Phaeton flagship sedan from Volkswagen. Volkswagen owns Audi, by the way.. And Lamborgini.. And Bently, Bugatti, Skoda, SEAT... Seems they're doing pretty well...

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
Ford owns a lot of other comnpanies also, but they're stock is still around 10 year lows. And it looks like Bill Jr. is gonna have a break-down per this weeks newsweek

·
Registered
244 Posts
Thats a real nice looking interior!! Never would have thought VW owned Lamborghini, since Lambo is Italian(?) and VW is German and all. GM probably owns the most companies, but they're all the common ones that people are "stuck" with. Instead of hearing, "Dude check out this Buick! Its a LeSabre! Celebration Edition!" from 10 year olds, you hear "Aww man, whats a rich guy like that doing driving around in that BUICK!" Cadillac should make the Cien, and that would help turn around their image. Face it, the CTS just isn't enough. Or maybe just going ahead and buying Ferrari would do the trick ;)

1 - 20 of 23 Posts