Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
ATS Turbo Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have a 05 v with a ground control coilover system installed. When I drive it squeaks, you can really here it when backing up. Is anybody else experience this problem? Does anybody have a solution?

·
Registered
1,383 Posts
Yep I have it too. Mostly when it's wet.

I have the fix too. :)

Still squeeks.

·
Registered
Silver '05 V
1,238 Posts
jeebus how many threads this week we going to have on this. prolly 3 threads on the main page discussing just this. i wish ground control was never invented, these threads are popping up worse than tire threads.

·
Registered
ATS Turbo Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Glad I just got H&R's now
Are the H&R any good, is it a coilover system? I was thinking of buying the KW Coilovers V3 Variant they are price but i think there the best you can buy, i just hope they wont make unnecessary noises

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
people need to stop bitching! fcking drive the car with ear plugs! bunch of complaining people! when i start my friends Ferrari F430... guess what it shakes and creeks and makes a shitload of noise! this is ridiculous! SHUT UP AND DRIVE!

to the guys bitching... 1st step try a search! 2nd i guess you didnt do the install or you would have greased everything up nicely or already found the "fix" for squeeky fronts!... guess not

DAMN!

·
Registered
LS6 CTS-V
550 Posts
^^^ didn't your mommy ever tell you that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. DAMN yourself. This guys got a question which some of may find useful. - many of us don't have $$ to just throw around... an informed choice can be helpful.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
^^^ didn't your mommy ever tell you that if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all. DAMN yourself. This guys got a question which some of may find useful. - many of us don't have $$ to just throw around... an informed choice can be helpful.
obviously you dont understand that this is the 4th fcking thread about this... 2 of which on on the first page... guess we just look at the 1st couple and dont know how to scroll down... lol and no shit i dont have money to throw around either.. i had searched and found answers then all problems are solved!:bouncy:

here is the same question 2 days ago...
http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/173564-about-take-gc-kit-off-throw.html

http://www.cadillacforums.com/forums/cadillac-cts-v-series-forum-2004/169840-my-suspension-update.html

there ya go...

·
Registered
ATS Turbo Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
people need to stop bitching! fcking drive the car with ear plugs! bunch of complaining people! when i start my friends Ferrari F430... guess what it shakes and creeks and makes a shitload of noise! this is ridiculous! SHUT UP AND DRIVE!

to the guys bitching... 1st step try a search! 2nd i guess you didnt do the install or you would have greased everything up nicely or already found the "fix" for squeeky fronts!... guess not

DAMN!
Hey retard get off your rag and go **** yourself. Nobody wants your opinion, I own a cadillac not a Ferrari so the noise a Ferrari makes I don't give a **** about. I posted a question if you don't have an answer then **** off its that simple.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
Hey retard get off your rag and go **** yourself. Nobody wants your opinion, I own a cadillac not a Ferrari so the noise a Ferrari makes I don't give a **** about. I posted a question if you don't have an answer then **** off its that simple.
pretty sure you asked for an opinion when you said... "ground control problem" so go FCK yourself you fck!:want:

put your car on a lift and take a fcking look under it... or do you not want to get your hands dirty? like you cant use them to search *****!

my work is done here hope you found your answers to your question *****!

and for the record i own a cadillac not a ferrari also... go into the V2 forum and listen to them bitch about noices also... does the exhaust make to much noise for you also?

·
2016 ATS Premium 6-spd MT
14,074 Posts
I think we need another nice tire thread. :grouphug:

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
My GC makes a creeking noise, not squeaking. Maybe I should start a new thread :confused:
Damn Maggie makes a bunch of noise too, and hurts my neck everytime I hit the gas :rant2:
I also have this "wheel-jumping" thing going on everytime I do a burnout. What's up with that?!!
The worst thing about this car, is no matter how fast it try to get to where I'm going, it still burns a lot of gas.

·
Banned
05 CTS-V
889 Posts
My GC makes a creeking noise, not squeaking. Maybe I should start a new thread :confused:
Damn Maggie makes a bunch of noise too, and hurts my neck everytime I hit the gas :rant2:
I also have this "wheel-jumping" thing going on everytime I do a burnout. What's up with that?!!
The worst thing about this car, is no matter how fast it try to get to where I'm going, it still burns a lot of gas.
damm tony... you better do a search:bomb:

P

·
0 Posts
I have a 05 v with a ground control coilover system installed. When I drive it squeaks, you can really here it when backing up. Is anybody else experience this problem? Does anybody have a solution?
You really should have done a search for this. There are at least a dozen threads about this same issue and it touches a nerve with several members. You should try spraying some WD-40 on different parts of the front suspension to see where it is making the noise. What I'm saying is spray one part then drive it to see if it still makes the noise. This will narrow down what you would need to do to permanently fix the noises.

·
Registered
'05 CTS-V, '00 SLS, 98 SLS, 89 Eldo, '80 Eldo
4,001 Posts
damm tony... you better do a search:bomb:
lol...actually, I need to look into the TPMS. One of mine are dead, and I just put on new tires.....darn

Why don't you guys look into it for me. Let me know what you find :rolleyes:

·
Registered
2005 Cadillac CTS-V
971 Posts
I didn't mean to step on anyones toes with my thread. I've done.many searches and have a subscription to all the threads that apply to what mod I'm doing. Most threads on here are redundant anyways. My bad. I'll figure out my noise on my own. it's better than getting your head bit off for asking help.

·
Registered
ATS Turbo Manual
126 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
pretty sure you asked for an opinion when you said... "ground control problem" so go FCK yourself you fck!:want:

put your car on a lift and take a fcking look under it... or do you not want to get your hands dirty? like you cant use them to search *****!

my work is done here hope you found your answers to your question *****!

and for the record i own a cadillac not a ferrari also... go into the V2 forum and listen to them bitch about noices also... does the exhaust make to much noise for you also?
I asked for an opinion on the issue not for a dickhead to talk shit.
LOL i have a aftermarket exhaust thats a good noise you ****bucket, sqeeking is not.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts