Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well last night I was coming home, I was at a stop sign and thought I had heard a slight grinding noise earlier, so I did the 1-2 shift under full throttle and then this horrible grinding noise came from what seemed like underneath the car just in front of the firewall. I figured it MAY have been my blower motor, since it's not working right, but I doubt it would do that only on acceleration. Should I be worried about this? Will it turn into something worse or could it just be bad gas or what?

·
Registered
305 Posts
I have got similar problem after a little accident. the car got off road in a heavy rain with right front wheel spinning fast and spreading grass and sand under and over the car (Seville 91). Right after that car makes terribble grinding noise during take off, as soon as it gets some 15MPH it is fine. Another challenge to take off and goo uo a hill. All the nise is more pronounced. Ny first guess something happenned to exhaust lines and they grounded to the under body of the car , so you actually hear that noise with your but. I have made some 25.000 miles since and it did not get better or worse. How's everything in your case?

1 - 2 of 2 Posts