Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Within the past couple weeks, without input, our CTS will perform the door lock scenario. We have it set so the horn honks when locking. Has happened maybe four or five times - it'll be in the attached garage & you can hear it honk...

Anyone else? Any ideas?:hide:

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
I find the buttons on my fob are rather easy to push. If I have them in my pocket it is likely the trunk gets popped or the doors locked or unlocked. So when I'm home they go on the counter & or on my desk here at work.

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PAW 47 said:
I find the buttons on my fob are rather easy to push. If I have them in my pocket it is likely the trunk gets popped or the doors locked or unlocked. So when I'm home they go on the counter & or on my desk here at work.
Yeah, the first time I accused the wife of hitting the fob, but she said no & both sets of keys are left hanging on the kitchen wall. It has happened while I'm sitting, banging away at the computer with no one else at home... I gave thought to the possibility of a neighbor with same coding, but the nearest one is just too far away. It's a real puzzler...

·
Registered
CTS
531 Posts
Chalk that one up to ghosts :)

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
PAW 47 said:
Chalk that one up to ghosts :)
Seriously! I'll mention it when I go in to have them order my next differential. Not a big deal, but now I'm wondering it it has been unlocking itself as well... That would be a bit more serious...:(

1 - 5 of 5 Posts