1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
cadillac srx V6
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody
like the site, a little intro here:
Im a 31 years old male, I live in sweden europe, with my girlfriedn and dog in a very nice house in a nice neighborhood. I own a Hyundai santa fe V6 and a cadillac seville sts from 99.
I hop to find and read valueable info on cadilac, such as where to buy the best autoparts, chrome wheels etc. If anyone already can recommend a website to get chrome wheels and autoparts for the sts, please feel very welcome to email me or send me a private message
regards
henrik
fallen99angel

·
...Reloaded
'05 XLR
1,698 Posts
Welcome to the CadillacForums Henrik! Thanks for signing up - all the way in Sweden - the internet sure makes the world a small place.

If you want to see factory wheels click here or here or check on eBay.

Are there many Cadillacs in Sweden?

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
Welcome, thanks for signing up :wave:

Be sure to post any questions you have!!!!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Welcome to the Asylum.

·
Premium Member
9,575 Posts
Welcome aboard, Henrik! And thank you for signing up! It's great to see people coming in from all parts of the world.. It really does make this place "Earth's Cadillac Club". :)

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
passing up the homegrown volvo for a caddy , i like it ...welcome

how do you cope with the high gas prices there with such a nice american V8 ?

·
Registered
cadillac srx V6
89 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
thank you all

thanks for the words, we are many cadillac owners in sweden, however the STS is one of the rare models, since its freaking expensive here. gas prices are bad as well, but i cope with it. I hope to get alot of info from the site for sure. Also do other members experience problems by getting parts and stuff for their STS as I do?? also for hot wear check out www.olaesdesign.com for the coolest cadillac jerseys
regards
Henrik

1 - 9 of 9 Posts