Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Mike, and I've just bought my first Caddy. It's a 2001 Deville. In my search for some info on this, I did a search on Google, and that's how I found this place. I never owned anything "nice" before as far as vehicles go, but I must say, that thing is nice. It feels like I'm driving somebody else's car. :p I hope to gain some knowledge on how to do certain things to my ride to improve it's already tight appearance and performance. Talk to you dudes soon. :cool:

·
Registered
1,805 Posts
Hypermikem said:
Hello, my name is Mike, and I've just bought my first Caddy. It's a 2001 Deville. In my search for some info on this, I did a search on Google, and that's how I found this place. I never owned anything "nice" before as far as vehicles go, but I must say, that thing is nice. It feels like I'm driving somebody else's car. :p I hope to gain some knowledge on how to do certain things to my ride to improve it's already tight appearance and performance. Talk to you dudes soon. :cool:
WELCOME to the forums
I thought the same thing with my car. They are a really fun car to drive. Glad to have you aboard.

·
Registered
7,658 Posts
Welcome aboard... Thanks for signing up :wave:

·
Registered
1 Posts
Well gang I'm new to the forum, and after two years of driving a 1994 Eldo, I bought an older Cadillac. My new toy is a 1942 Cadillac 2dr sedanette mod 61, with a stock flathead v-8. I think I have the best of both worlds in my retirement
elwesso said:
Welcome aboard... Thanks for signing up :wave:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
About this Discussion
4 Replies
5 Participants
Fritzi