Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1993 Cadillac Sedan Deville
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everyone, i hope to learn a lot and make some friends in the process. Im tired of the traditional "cookie cutter" hot rods my other High School buddies have so i chose a Cadillac !
Talk to you soon :)

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Hello everyone, i hope to learn a lot and make some friends in the process. Im tired of the traditional "cookie cutter" hot rods my other High School buddies have so i chose a Cadillac !
Talk to you soon :)
You are my hero!

I have new found hope for our future generations!:lol

I got my first Cadillac at 19 and have loved them since.
Friends got on me about it when I bought it, but imagine who they wanted to drive when we went somewhere!
:welcome5:

·
Registered
1992 Fleetwood S&S Hearse, 1993 Buick Roadmaster
567 Posts
You are my hero!
I have new found hope for our future generations!
I have to second this statement! When I was 17-19, I wanted something just like what my friends drove. A Honda Accord or Civic, Nissan Maxima, or from this side of the world, a Monte Carlo or Grand Prix. I liked Cadillacs, but I didn't want to "stand out." I just wanted to drive what everyone else drove.

Some years later, after having bought a brand new cookie-cutter Corolla, I realized that I was wrong all along. I didn't want the car everyone else drove, because it's boring. Unless you're at a Cadillac-based car show, who wants to go out to a parking lot and see 100 of the same car?

Not content just to have a Cadillac, mine's a hearse. It's fun to own.

All that said, I think you chose well. You got a well-made car that is absolutely dripping with character, and you can get decent mpg's out of it if you don't treat it like a rocket. However, you're 18, so I dunno if that's really your priority right now.

Either way, welcome to the Forums! Hopefully you'll enjoy your Cadillac as much as the rest of us love ours!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts