Cadillac Owners Forum banner
7K views 14 replies 12 participants last post by  concorso 
#1 ·
I saw a CTS today. We were side-by-side at a traffic light. The car was really unusual & I have never seen another like it. It was medium-to-dark green metallic. Anyone ever see one of these? I asked and was told it was original color from the factory, 2003.

S A N D Y

#4 ·
Sandy -- Not sure if you saw an 03 or an 04. There was a "green" in 03 ... but I've heard no one really cared for it. The green in 04 is called "Silver Green" ... i'm attaching a picture of such a car in the metal ... was this what you saw?

Sandy said:
I see alot of the Copper Sunburst, and of course black, white & silver, but this was the only green. I REALLY liked it ! :bouncy:

Attachments

#5 ·
pponchamni said:
Sandy -- Not sure if you saw an 03 or an 04. There was a "green" in 03 ... but I've heard no one really cared for it. The green in 04 is called "Silver Green" ... i'm attaching a picture of such a car in the metal ... was this what you saw?
That pic looks like the cashmere paint. I think the green that Sandy saw was more of a metallic forest green. It is a good color, I'd like to someday get a Silverado in that color.

#8 ·
I wonder if anyone out there has a picture of that 03 green color. I've never seen one. As it is I hardly see CTS's around Pittsburgh.

Sandy said:
That Silver~Green is nice. The green I saw was nicer! It was much darker. The color of a leaf of Ivy - BUT it seemed to have an undertone of gold in it. The lady said it was called "Sequioa Green" - Man - it was sweet.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.