Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
'93 Cadillac 60 Special; '03 Lincoln TownCar Limited ED
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I saw a CTS today. We were side-by-side at a traffic light. The car was really unusual & I have never seen another like it. It was medium-to-dark green metallic. Anyone ever see one of these? I asked and was told it was original color from the factory, 2003.

S A N D Y

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I see alot of the Copper Sunburst, and of course black, white & silver, but this was the only green. I REALLY liked it ! :bouncy:

·
Registered
14 Posts
Sandy -- Not sure if you saw an 03 or an 04. There was a "green" in 03 ... but I've heard no one really cared for it. The green in 04 is called "Silver Green" ... i'm attaching a picture of such a car in the metal ... was this what you saw?

Sandy said:
I see alot of the Copper Sunburst, and of course black, white & silver, but this was the only green. I REALLY liked it ! :bouncy:

Attachments

·
Registered
329 Posts
pponchamni said:
Sandy -- Not sure if you saw an 03 or an 04. There was a "green" in 03 ... but I've heard no one really cared for it. The green in 04 is called "Silver Green" ... i'm attaching a picture of such a car in the metal ... was this what you saw?
That pic looks like the cashmere paint. I think the green that Sandy saw was more of a metallic forest green. It is a good color, I'd like to someday get a Silverado in that color.

·
Watching the Watchers
5,959 Posts
The color that pponchamni is showing is the silver green, i saw it this weekend at my cadillac dealer

·
Registered
5,929 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
That Silver~Green is nice. The green I saw was nicer! It was much darker. The color of a leaf of Ivy - BUT it seemed to have an undertone of gold in it. The lady said it was called "Sequioa Green" - Man - it was sweet.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I wonder if anyone out there has a picture of that 03 green color. I've never seen one. As it is I hardly see CTS's around Pittsburgh.

Sandy said:
That Silver~Green is nice. The green I saw was nicer! It was much darker. The color of a leaf of Ivy - BUT it seemed to have an undertone of gold in it. The lady said it was called "Sequioa Green" - Man - it was sweet.

·
Registered
Cadillac
18 Posts
I just came across this thread. I own a 2003 Cts in Jade green. Dropped in 2003 due to lack of demand. only around 260 made in both auto and manual. i found a 5 speed :) heres a pic

·
Registered
They should make a new model name for mine but I guess a CTS
271 Posts
If you are referring to the Mary Kay pink one yes I have seen one ONCE but it was on a newer cts

·
Registered
5,630 Posts
Pink Mary Kay's are not official colors available to everyone, so it doesnt really count.

Ive seen a couple Silver Green CTS's and the color always catches my eye. Kind of Olive green in certain lighter. Gunmetal rims would look great imo...

1 - 15 of 15 Posts