Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have vacation next week and the last week of July!
Pondering heading home to Houston.
To you DFW, Houston, San Antonio, Austin V owners is there anything going on down there during those weeks??

Time is winding up, I'm in serious limbo. I'm not wanting to put the mileage on the V twice by making two trips. Could someone please let me know of anything worthwhile going on in that Great State of Texas!

DFW V folks yall seem to do a lot, anything hot?

Come on H-Town, I know you guys want to party. My B-day is on the 29th so I would definately like something to go down there, besides my annual trip to da H.K.

·
Registered
2011 CTS-V Coupe
1,635 Posts
Im sure we could arrange a V-meet at the least. Whisler where are you on this? You're the DFW "club" leader! haha

·
Registered
2012 CTS-V Sedan, 2011 CTS Coupe, 2010 Ford Raptor
3,547 Posts
Im sure we could arrange a V-meet at the least. Whisler where are you on this? You're the DFW "club" leader! haha
Yeah yeah yeah...I'll check the car show schedule and we can come up with a date that works for everyone! We have a meet each month so the time to talk about a July meet is approaching.

·
Registered
05 CTS-V Black;08 Yukon Denali
276 Posts
I'm in for a July meet....It'll be tough to beat 13 Vs from last time.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
Thanks yall,
I really appreciate the gathering on a short notice (depending on the week)
Once again
6/30-7/8 &
7/28-8/4
And you will have your V for the meet? Where are you from? (sorry if I didn't catch that in an earlier post)

·
Registered
1,661 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
And you will have your V for the meet? Where are you from? (sorry if I didn't catch that in an earlier post)
The V will be there. I'm in Kansas City but I'm from Houston (13hr drive).
I have two separate weeks to attempt a trip home & I-35S runs right through Dallas. My wife wouldn't be opposed to a stop in Dallas because of all her friends live there.

·
Registered
3,547 Posts
I'm getting my new exhaust put on tomorrow at 21st! Cant wait!

1 - 12 of 12 Posts