Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Banned
1993 Triple Black Allante
701 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I had a Grand Am challange me the other night. I was just cruising home when he pulled along side and just stayed there for about a mile. He had the ground effects and quad pipes and looked kinda bad. He then kicked it and shot ahead about two legnths. I was kinda expecting it and woke up the sleeping Northstar. The Borlas must have scared him when they began to sing that 5000-7000 rpm song I like so well, cause he hit the brakes as I blew by him like he was parked. There was a small town up ahead with some lights, but I think he had egnough. He followed me for a few more miles and faded into the darkness. Not egnough to put a notch on the gun, but it was fun anyway.

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
Hehe. Good kill.. It hasn't been a secret that Cadillacs are fast. Has it? It seems there are still so many people needing to learn... I remember racing this one Grand Am kid with my LSC.. He looked passed his passenger shaking his head saying, "You can't beat me! You can't beat me!" - with a scrunchy look on his face... He must have felt pretty silly after he lost badly.. hehe Was it a new Grand Am? I wonder how quick they are...

Attachments

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
ive always thought that grand ams were good looking cars (not fast, but fast looking). I dont understand why those people (or anyone) can think the ricer look is cool. I mean some dressing up is ok, but not useless plastic on the front and huge spoilers that weigh about half the car. Not to mention the fact that one of their engines could fit inside the northstar.

Ive always wondered how those people go over speedbumps or railroad tracks without ripping off their muffler or other underbody parts. The worst thing about it, when they get to 40, they will look back and think it was the biggest waste of money and get a real car, like a cadillac.

But then if there werent ricers then we wouldnt have anyone to race

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
I can not believe that Miata!!!! It got Celica headlights and 59 Cadillac rear end!!!! Someone shoot the guy please!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
1984 Fleetwood Brougham coupe
1,576 Posts
Its on that www.beaterz.com? you posted earlier its on the one-liner section. The 5th car down. Get a barf bag :canttalk: I got nothing good to say about it. Pics file too big to fit here.

·
Registered
2005 CTS-V, 1994 Infiniti Q45
7,658 Posts
theres only 1 thing that can be done with that car, FIREBOMB. The moment of that car was introduced to pavement, it should have been exploded. I agree about the barf part.

One other thing about ricers- i dont understand why they put those logos on it? Do they get like paid or something? Oh well, it just shows what company they wasted their money on :helpless:

·
I'm a Cadillac Fanatic!
9,575 Posts
They put stickers on thinking it will scare people. hehe Soughta like going to the Edelbrock website and printing their logo - making a sticker out of it - and putting it on your car. Now everyone will think your car is modified. :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts