Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello everybody! I am finally back from visiting family. I bought my first computer and I have my own internet service now. I was able to find you folks on my own this time. I hope that I can find you the next time. I really enjoyed your site when I was at my grandson's house and he helped me join you folks. I am now back home and now trying to go around the internet and look up things. The internet is a real interesting place. I hope that I can offer my two cents worth on the subject of Cadillacs since I have owned them for a very long time. I even have some of my family driving them.

It is nice to be back!

·
Registered
just one
1,386 Posts
Gramps said:
Hello everybody! I am finally back from visiting family. I bought my first computer and I have my own internet service now. I was able to find you folks on my own this time. I hope that I can find you the next time. I really enjoyed your site when I was at my grandson's house and he helped me join you folks. I am now back home and now trying to go around the internet and look up things. The internet is a real interesting place. I hope that I can offer my two cents worth on the subject of Cadillacs since I have owned them for a very long time. I even have some of my family driving them.

It is nice to be back!
You're the man!!

·
Registered
125 Posts
Glad to have you back and know you're OK! Ask your grandson to tell you how to put us (Cadillac Forums) in you "favorites" list. Then you just click on it and zoom! You're right here! No searching! :)

·
Registered
1995 SLS 200K miles
372 Posts
Gramps said:

It is nice to be back!
Glad to see that you are back Gramps. At 63, I am learning this computer stuff myself. The young guys fly on these things and are sure helpful with advice.
Glad to see you are in your own home. I don't want the 'fogie places' either..LOL

·
Registered
01 frontier , 89 Shelby CSX vnt
14,607 Posts
welcome dude , i think weve crossed the age gap with this forum , sorry to say weve not been able to do it at the nissan infiniti owners club

1 - 7 of 7 Posts