Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
not anymore 2007 Lexus ES350
7,700 Posts
Hey guy's so i just thought i would pop on and say hi since no one hears from me anymore since i went to the dark side and joined team Lexus lol.

well today was My College Graduation and i did it here are some pictures to show it also.

the colors worn at graduation determine what honor you graduated with.

The Red is for Exemplary Attendance.
And the gold is for HH High Honors 4.0 GPA on a scale that only goes as high was 4.0

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Thanks yall guys :)

----------

Hiya, Ross. Congratulations. It was a twisted path, no ?
yeah it was a tuff twisted path. but everything came out of the oven allright :) lol
i am going to be driving that way next month man well not sure how far you are from where i will be
im going throught near BWI on like the 10th

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,449 Posts
I'm 45 miles southeast of BWI, east across the Chesapeake Bay Bridge. Always open for a brew and fish&chips - on me.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Chesapeake bay bridge ? you mean like Chesapeake VA VA beach bridge im confused i am not familiar with the area but i may be going through chesapeake on the drive waiting to find out about my aunt and uncle if they are going ot be in town or is that bridge you speak of just the bridge because it has the water that runs from the chesapeake to there ?

·
Administrator
2002.5 F55 CORSA STS, 2014 Explorer XLT FWD
68,449 Posts
Look at a Google Earth or other maps site - just opposite Annapolis, MD - the Chesapeake Bay Bridge - not the Bay Bridge Tunnel. About 35 miles southeast of Baltimore, MD or dead nuts 30 miles east of DC out Rt.50.

·
Registered
1980 Eldorado, 1974 Talisman, 2004 Volvo C70, 1975 Fleetwood 'd Elegance
7,958 Posts
Way to go Pup!
What you did with the GPA and attendance is amazing for anyone, but with what you have all had to deal with it is nothing short of astounding!

Be proud, be very proud!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Look at a Google Earth or other maps site - just opposite Annapolis, MD - the Chesapeake Bay Bridge - not the Bay Bridge Tunnel. About 35 miles southeast of Baltimore, MD or dead nuts 30 miles east of DC out Rt.50.
ok cool looked i got it now ill send you a message soon as i map out my rout and know for sure but yeah i should be able to detour ill be there for the weekend so a 30 minud drive is cool

----------

Thank you everyone :).
no it wasn't easy. gosh it was hard as hell. but was awesome fun. met some great people.
over the winter i had moved up to Vail Colorado. whent to utah originally but left that for vail.

for the summer i am heading up to Jackson hole, Wyoming landed a position at the golf club up there as Broiler Cook.
i am down in FL now for the next week.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
A Lexus would make the trip to Florida with ease. Not so on your previous Cadillacs. Am sure u flew though.
no i drove from Vail, Co to Florida took me 2 and half days i stoped in 2 citys to visit with friends. a little over 2300 miles if i remember correctly.

·
Registered
7,700 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Congrat's Pup. I have been having a silly idea of buying a bar restaurant
it's not a silly idea if you have the running capital to operate it for 3-4 years if starting out new or if already established and just buying from someone selling if its makeing good money with customers already then i would have atleast 2 years of running capital for payroll rent or mortgage. exspesnes and costs. insruance and other stuff. i have a full list of things if you want i can email you some stuff latter on.
but that's just how i think i know because sometimes you don't even start turning cost for a year or 2 let alone profit.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts