Cadillac Owners Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2021 XT6. 60 seconds after I start the car, no matter where it is parked, I get a voice that says GPS Signal Lost. I do not have navigation. I have had the car for 10 months. I have only had this problem for about the last 60 or 90 days. Question 1 - does this car have a GPS since I do not have navigation? Question 2 - is there anything I can do short of taking it to the dealer? I have gone through all the settings privacy location options and almost everything is turned on, Thanks.

13,031 Posts
2021 XT6. 60 seconds after I start the car, no matter where it is parked, I get a voice that says GPS Signal Lost. I do not have navigation. I have had the car for 10 months. I have only had this problem for about the last 60 or 90 days. Question 1 - does this car have a GPS since I do not have navigation? Question 2 - is there anything I can do short of taking it to the dealer? I have gone through all the settings privacy location options and almost everything is turned on, Thanks.
This is certainly not what we like to hear, RoadRunner5. Please know, customer satisfaction is extremely important to us. Our team would be more than happy to take a closer look into the concerns with your 2021 XT6. To do so, please send an email to [email protected] with ATTN: RoadRunner5/Cadillac Forums in the subject line.

Please include your contact information, VIN, a brief description of your concern, and the name of your preferred dealership. We look forward to hearing from you. To learn more about GM’s privacy policy, please visit Privacy Statement | General Motors.

Privacy Statement | General Motors
Your privacy is important to General Motors. This Privacy Statement addresses the personal information GM collects and how GM handles that personal information.
www.gm.com

· Registered
'21 XT5 Prem-Lux w/ Platinum
1,655 Posts
Even without NAV the OnStar has GPS.

Max

· Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Guess I will give up. Dashboard still shows no GPS signal. Dealer replaced the antenna and a board. Cadillac Maps app works OK so it is getting a gps feed from somewhere. Possibly from the phone. I will have to try it without the phone turned on. Dealer contacted GM and they have no idea what else to try. Dashboard "location" symbol still has a red circle around it with a line through it. Not sure what else to do.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts