Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi Everyone,

I need to confirm exactly where the GPS antenna is located and need some backup up such as a page from a repair manual for support.

The reason I am asking for this is because I took my 08 CTS4 DI in for service as the GPS was not working. They found that the antenna needed replacement. The replaced it and everything is working now. My issue is that the tech made a mess on my cashmere interior and the dealership is not taking any responsibility. They insist that he sat in the driver's seat and did all the work from there. I refuse to believe this as there are grease and dirt marks on the inside of the windshield, top of the dash and up the pillars on either side of the windshield. Not to mention a pen mark on my leather interior to boot.

The service manager states the only thing he took apart was the center console. I find that hard to believe as there are signs that the top of the dash was taken apart, only from the dirt that was left behind but also from the creaking sound I and now hearing that seems to be coming from the upper dash area where the speaker is located on the driver’s side every time the car goes over an uneven surface at a low speed.

I need to go back to these people with some ammo and make them eat the BS that they are trying to feed me so any help here would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts