Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 68 Posts

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Thanks for the Embzzz goth.....they look awesome!!! Now if it hadnt rained I could have some better pics.....Will post back tomorrow all cleaned up:bouncy:

The ground effects finally look finished and the VTXi badges are a distant memory :D

I highly recommend these to anyone, extremely high quality, not a decal, its an injected molded piece that looks awesome!!!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
I can see your D-baggery in the refleciton

haha nice embz I cant wait to see in person :thumbsup:
:eek:wned: Beotch!! LOL!!

Lookin good Mike! (the car, not you, ugmo) BWAHAHAHA owned again!! I think I may have earned myself a punch in the stomach!

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
i think its crooked ;)

·
Registered
2006 Cadillac STS
742 Posts
:histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :bouncy: D-baggery:bouncy: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric: :histeric:

·
Registered
04 cadillac cts v
5,585 Posts

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts

·
Registered
2006 CTS 2.8L
2,471 Posts
Those are some white shoes you are wearing. I love how you get the whole wheel in those pics, more flaunting. Bastard.

·
Registered
4,422 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
Crooked?? Take a closer look! The emblem is perfectly centered into the indents that are there.....The side skirt is like that for a reason....to match the lines on the car that go on an angle.....Pay attention kid :D

You know Im gonna flaunt it all the time for ya :D :D :D :D :D Someone else was talking about getting them too.....Till they said the were gonna run some cheap ass tyre and not vogues....and got laughed at :histeric:

I love my whites :D

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
^ if u get vogue tyres ur looking at even more $ to spend.

vogues truely are BALLER rims lol -- they cost an arm and a leg and if u buy BRAND NEW vogue rims & Vogue Tyres.. u are... indeed... a BALLERRR [insert Jim Jones smilie here]

·
Registered
2004 Customized black on tan 3.6L CTS
5,147 Posts
Hey I wear K-Swiss also! If you wear K-swiss you are OG triple. End of story.

1 - 20 of 68 Posts