Cadillac Owners Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
http://www.victoriatire.com/wheels....AMINA BLACK&make=[make]&model=[model]&size=16

I like them and I got a killer good deal. I did not buy them from the link above though.

dimensions are:

5X115

245/30/20

20x8.5

offset is 45.

Hopefully that offset will be fine, any of you guys think not? The guy told me that if there is any problem with that offset he will take them back and pay for shipping. I voice recorded it also.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
seller sounds very professional and i think you'll be fine :thumbsup:

i'm sure you'll post pics once you get them ;)

voice recorded the conversation? ..smart.. lol

·
Registered
2007 CTS
582 Posts
and unless the seller knew he was being recorded it's most also likely illegal depending where you live

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Eh my attorney In highschool got me off for a lot fo illegal shit to, haha. I am doing great now though. I am graduating in July and moving to Seattle to work for The Boeing Co. I lived out there interning this past summer, it was tight. I got the rims for $900 shipped brand new with tires.

Unfortunately, I still feel horrible about spending the money.

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
wow whered u get that deal from?

·
Registered
Cadillac
156 Posts
those look fresh, i wanted something black with chrome lip like that at first.
make sure u post pics up once u throw them on man.
peace

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I will dude. I am real excited about these rims. I will be installing my lip spolier and the 20's at the same time. Unfortunately, I am studing for my super hard managerial finance exam I have on Friday, after that I will be pumped.

·
Registered
CTS 3.6L 5sp Auto Silver Smoke with Neutral Interior
998 Posts
I got the rims for $900 shipped brand new with tires.
quote]

How'd you do that?

900 for brand new 20's with tires is an insane deal. The site advertises them for 1250, do you know people at the company personally or something?

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
$900 with tires and S&H is insanely cheap!!!!!!!!! The rims I have now are from Victoria Tire. Damn, my rims alone are more than that!! Tell me where you got'em. What brand of tire? Some of those package deals offer some cheap Japanese tires.
I need some 20s for the H3.

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
The tires I am getting are Falken 245/30/20. I not know much about tires, but i think Falkens are just "Okay" tires. I figure that I am a 21 year old guy, I do not have tons of money yet until I graduate, and the rims are a killer deal.
And they are brand new.

I know how cheap prices can really attract but i think i did a good job. I know dudes are Florida who jack peoples rims for a living(I do nto agree with it but whatever) They were gonna sell me a set of rims/tires for $450-500. I just could do it. I could nto imagine having someone elses rims that they bought and loved and throw them on my car.

So in the end, I coughed up a few more bucks and bought cheaper rims (even though i could of got anything from the dudes). In the end though, atleast they are my twankies and not anyone elses.

·
Registered
Black the Darkside
22,415 Posts
The tires I am getting are Falken 245/30/20. I not know much about tires, but i think Falkens are just "Okay" tires. I figure that I am a 21 year old guy, I do not have tons of money yet until I graduate, and the rims are a killer deal.
And they are brand new.

I know how cheap prices can really attract but i think i did a good job. I know dudes are Florida who jack peoples rims for a living(I do nto agree with it but whatever) They were gonna sell me a set of rims/tires for $450-500. I just could do it. I could nto imagine having someone elses rims that they bought and loved and throw them on my car.

So in the end, I coughed up a few more bucks and bought cheaper rims (even though i could of got anything from the dudes). In the end though, atleast they are my twankies and not anyone elses.
They will look good on your blackillac!:thumbsup:

·
Registered
> BMUU
14,388 Posts
points comin ur way for morality! lol :lol:

·
Registered
CTS
1,756 Posts
$900 with tires and S&H is insanely cheap!!!!!!!!! The rims I have now are from Victoria Tire. Damn, my rims alone are more than that!! Tell me where you got'em. What brand of tire? Some of those package deals offer some cheap Japanese tires.
I need some 20s for the H3.
There's your problem, Bob - those in the know know Victoria's Secret is behind this sham organization & everyone knows how VS prices their other little nothings... :bouncy:

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I hope these black rims I bought do not get lost in my black ride. I figured with the crome center it will not be so bad.

·
Registered
CTS
2,558 Posts
^ :wtf:

Post some pics already man...

·
Registered
Cadillac
77 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
I would love to post pics but i do nto want to get shit for my 16's haha. I plan to have my spoiler and blackies on my next monday

1 - 20 of 20 Posts