Cadillac Owners Forum banner
  • Hey everyone! Enter your ride HERE to be a part of this month's Ride of the Month Challenge!

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11v,2 09 v's,2 05 v's,5 GTM supercars,viper,volt,2012 karma
2,997 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys, Just as the title says. I got my first test batch to check fitment. As soon as i test them on a car and dyno the differences, ill be able to start shipping them out. I have 10 on order right now so no one should have to wait very long to get them. :) They are a direct bolt in to the stock exhaust. No cutting is required and they are all high grade stainless. :)

·
Registered
(V)icious Coupe
709 Posts
Hi guys, Just as the title says. I got my first test batch to check fitment. As soon as i test them on a car and dyno the differences, ill be able to start shipping them out. I have 10 on order right now so no one should have to wait very long to get them. :) They are a direct bolt in to the stock exhaust. No cutting is required and they are all high grade stainless. :)
You sir are reading my mind....I just thought last night, "What about those test pipes Jes was workin on????" LOL Hurry up with that install/dyno man.. Please be sure to list mods on the car when tested....Need to know what the pipes will do at higher boost levels like 13 or so...I KNOW, I KNOW you would most certainly do that....just pokin at ya...

Thanks

B

1 - 3 of 3 Posts